Latest shipping charges changes

Nnnnnana

Latest shipping charges changes

Post by Nnnnnana » 1 year ago

Yesterday I got 2 packages from shoplc. One was a large puff envelope and the other one was a small box which contained a faux fur scarf and 1 velvet bag. Total , around 10, small boxes and 1velvet bag were in the puff envelope. For these 2 packages I paid 54 dollars in shipping charges which I think is absolutely ridiculous!!! I had to call about a return and w%hen I complained about shipping charges he said he would note it. Then when I said" I want each item I order to be shipped out separately if you're going to bundle them anyway you should have never taken away value bundle shipping away from The Rising Auction". He responded with " I can't make any changes to your account or file a complaint from here. You'll have to call customer service". Isn't that all they do t these days? Shift and charge us to death. I used to buy hundreds of things a month. I've purchased THOUSANDS OF ITEMS since the very first day they appeared on satellite TV. Now I might convinced that they use bots to falsely place ridiculous bids. Some say, when I bid on them to check, that the bid you are placing is TOO HIGH for this item. I'm thinking what the heck
2 x

Mapper

Re: Latest shipping charges changes

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

I refuse to pay the individual shipping charge per item. I have also stopped purchasing from live tv. I save the items that interest me and purchase them online to qualify for free shipping. I placed my last order on 7/01 and uninstalled the mobile and tv apps. I just can't stomach watching it live anymore....regardless of who the hosts are. The new arivals are few and of no interest to me. They are raising prices on OLD inventory when most retailers clearance them out lower then the old price. In the 2 years that I WAS a customer, it ALL went bad and it went bad fast. Anything that ShopLC sells, can be found elsewhere.
2 x

Dolores

Re: Latest shipping charges changes

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

I agree with you. Shop LC has turned into a high priced jewerly channel, not like what it was years ago, I miss the days of not having to worry about what shape someting is going to be in or if it was used are over I read through here every so often and see what everyone goes through. What a shame!
3 x