Non-Responsive Customer Service

Hedonist

Non-Responsive Customer Service

Post by Hedonist » 1 year ago

On May 23, 2022, I ordered the TLV Luxoro 10K Yellow Gold AAA Brejinho Amethyst and Diamond Pendant for $179.99. On June 1, 2022, I received the Customer Relationship Document a/k/a Invoice dated 5/24/2022 which stated i was receiving the Brejinho Amethyst.

I ordered the item even though the host was the puffed up, pompous and self-promoting windbag Tony. I would generally not order if he is hosting, but I liked the item, and it was the TLV. i cannot understand if he truly believes he is so great why he allows himself host. He brings nothing any of the other hosts cannot do except he likes to call us idiots if we do not buy something he says is truly valuable...He constantly says his primary language is not English, but he sure knows how to berate potential customers for not spending on his priceless items...I digress.

When I opened the package there was an authenticity card with the item. However, the card said it was a Masshamba Amethyst. I emailed Customer Service on June 2, 2022, stating I ordered the TLV AAA Brejinho Amethyst, but received a Masshamba Amethyst. I asked if I had been sent the wrong item. On June 2, 2022, I received an email from Aditic, Customer Service, who apologized and explained the manner was "escalated" to the appropriate Department and would i get a response in 24 to 48 hours. I have gotten responses five other times from Customer Service (Sayed, Vikas, Swati, Sheikh and Vikas), dating from June 8 to July 9. Each time i get the scripted apology for failing to deliver joy and the matter was being escalated to the appropriate Department and I would get a response within 24-to 48 hours...I am STILL WAITING to find out if I was shipped the correct item or not since the Invoice and Authenticity card do not agree as to what was shipped.

How does one get a response from Customer Service other than their patented scripted apology? I am in the third month trying to get an answer, but they tell us of their "excellent" Customer Service. I even asked for the name of the Department so I could contact them but was told I am not allowed to contact the "Department."

Has anyone else had this type of experience with ShopLC excellent Customer Service? How did it get resolved when all Customer Service does is serve as an obstacle?
4 x

Teachergirl

Re: Non-Responsive Customer Service

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

Wow. Really poor service. Did you try your credit card company? They can handle disputes. I would also try the personal shoppers as well as any corporate office. Jyst a thought
1 x

TN

Post by TN » 1 year ago

Seems the only way to get satisfaction anymore with big companies is to make noise on social media esp. Facebook, and review them on sites like Google and Trustpilot.
1 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

If you never get it resolved….be sure to document everything and report issue to the BBB….Better Business Bureau
0 x