Invoiced Stall

dee16

Invoiced Stall

Post by dee16 » 4 years ago

So, I placed 2 orders on the 18th and they are to this day still in 'Invoiced' on my orders page. I have called three times to be told they are looking into it. Meanwhile orders I have placed after the 18th have been shipped. I also looked up those items I purchased on the 18th and only 2 are still available. So basically, I ordered and was charged for items that are now out of stock! I can't believe this. How about when customers order items instead of automatically charging them you should wait to charge their accounts when the items have shipped. That is what other shopping sites do. You delivered FALSE HOPE and DISAPPOINTMENT! No Joy here!!!!
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Invoiced Stall

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

dee16 wrote:
4 years ago
So, I placed 2 orders on the 18th and they are to this day still in 'Invoiced' on my orders page. I have called three times to be told they are looking into it. Meanwhile orders I have placed after the 18th have been shipped. I also looked up those items I purchased on the 18th and only 2 are still available. So basically, I ordered and was charged for items that are now out of stock! I can't believe this. How about when customers order items instead of automatically charging them you should wait to charge their accounts when the items have shipped. That is what other shopping sites do. You delivered FALSE HOPE and DISAPPOINTMENT! No Joy here!!!!
Good Afternoon, Dee!

Im so sorry to hear this occurred! We certainly wish to help resolve this matter, and ask that you reach out to us by email at customerservice@shoplc.com or by Live Chat with the order numbers so that we can look further into this for you.

As for the feedback and suggestions into the shipping practices, we have forwarded this both to our Marketing Teams and our Shipment Teams for further review into possible future updates. I offer my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this, though we do look forward to hearing from you!
2 x

dee16

I have reached out...3 times by phone and 1 time by email.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

dee16 wrote:
4 years ago
dee16 you are not alone...I have for day been dealing with the same issue. I have called and still no answer or response as to why the order from the 16th is still "under invoice"...I was told a message would be sent to the warehouse and while I am waiting those items are selling out. I don't understand and it really bothers me because my funds have been taken from the account and the items I paid for have not been shipped. Supposedly today I should hear something and when I called yesterday I was told by CS that I could not even cancel the order so that I could attempt to reorder while the items were in stock until they heard from the warehouse. Then I see a presentation of the same items that supposedly were no longer in stock. I think that this is totally unacceptable and seems to be a reoccurring issue with Shop LC lately.

I normally don't place orders while the item is being presented during a live "falling" auction but did so this time because the offer was a great deal. I can't believe a warehouse is so busy that it takes days to respond to so called emails that have been sent. When I checked yesterday to see if my account had been annotated with all of my inquires I also discovered some of the encounters were not entered. The only response is we can cancel and refund but that is the wrong answer. I placed my order in "good faith" when the stock was available and should not be waiting and fighting with CS to get items already paid for. I am thinking there was some kind of computer glitch again and customers are having to deal with the fallout.
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
dee16 wrote:
4 years ago
dee16 you are not alone...I have for day been dealing with the same issue. I have called and still no answer or response as to why the order from the 16th is still "under invoice"...I was told a message would be sent to the warehouse and while I am waiting those items are selling out. I don't understand and it really bothers me because my funds have been taken from the account and the items I paid for have not been shipped. Supposedly today I should hear something and when I called yesterday I was told by CS that I could not even cancel the order so that I could attempt to reorder while the items were in stock until they heard from the warehouse. Then I see a presentation of the same items that supposedly were no longer in stock. I think that this is totally unacceptable and seems to be a reoccurring issue with Shop LC lately.

I normally don't place orders while the item is being presented during a live "falling" auction but did so this time because the offer was a great deal. I can't believe a warehouse is so busy that it takes days to respond to so called emails that have been sent. When I checked yesterday to see if my account had been annotated with all of my inquires I also discovered some of the encounters were not entered. The only response is we can cancel and refund but that is the wrong answer. I placed my order in "good faith" when the stock was available and should not be waiting and fighting with CS to get items already paid for. I am thinking there was some kind of computer glitch again and customers are having to deal with the fallout.
Wow!
Did this get resolved yet Lisa?
That's just too much.
2 x

LisaC2019

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

Wow!
Did this get resolved yet Lisa?
That's just too much.
Hello Hollie...no I have not received the orders after 10 days and constant calling...Yesterday on 11/26 I called and was told a supervisor will cancel the order and as of yet the cancellation has not happened. I am going to keep calling until I see where the order has been cancelled. This is ridiculous as to how your money is being held captive and Shop LC takes its time refunding. If it is not done by today I will have no choice but to take other actions to ensure I get my money back. With that being said....Happy Turkey Day to you as Well!!!!
2 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to deliver your feedback on orders not yet being shipped. We have taken all your feedback and forwarded it to the correct departments to look over and review. For immediate attention please contact us at 1877-899-0078 or by emailing us at customerservice@shoplc.com. We want to get all of your concerns taken care of as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We appreciate your patience with us. Shop LC Team!
0 x

dee16

Hi LisaC2019,
So I had to do the cancel and refund route. Like you said this was basically a letdown considering this time of year and the items I ordered were to be gifts. I know from this experience ordering with Shop LC will be my last. I have had small issues before but nothing like this. I was told there was error with the invoice which is why it stalled as 'invoiced' and never shipped. Funny there were no errors when I was charged!
3 x

LisaC2019

dee16 wrote:
4 years ago
Hi LisaC2019,
So I had to do the cancel and refund route. Like you said this was basically a letdown considering this time of year and the items I ordered were to be gifts. I know from this experience ordering with Shop LC will be my last. I have had small issues before but nothing like this. I was told there was error with the invoice which is why it stalled as 'invoiced' and never shipped. Funny there were no errors when I was charged!
dee16 I am not surprised and yes it is a disappointment when you order something and get the runaround as to why the item did not ship and then the promise of cancellation and reorder. I am just waiting for all of my orders, that have already shipped, to arrive so I can finally cut the cord. I have not ordered anything during this event and my wallet is quite happy.
3 x

dee16

Good for you!!!! :D
1 x