40% off coupon

joy51

40% off coupon

Post by joy51 » 4 years ago

Hi bought a ring yesterday & now the discount is 40%--can my order be cancelled or can I get a credit for the difference?????????????
2 x

Gypsy

Re: 40% off coupon

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

If you call customer service they should be able to help you
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Also go to your order history. For a short while, after you order, your order history has an option to let you cancel. Don't know if you passed whatever amount of time that is,
2 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

I ordered some stuff yesterday also. I would like to know, too, if the 40%-off can be retro'd...?? Please let us know what CS says about that. TIA.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

To all who ordered and now items are % off.

You have to contact CS by calling or via chat. Tell them the item you ordered yesterday is now 40% off and request a price adjustment. They will need the order number.
4 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 4 years ago

Just got done chatting with customer service--I was given a choice of cancelling or a refund!!! Took the refund
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

joy51 wrote:
4 years ago
Just got done chatting with customer service--I was given a choice of cancelling or a refund!!! Took the refund
👍🏼
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I finally got to use the coupon, had a few things in my wish list and every time there is a coupon The items I want are not included. So glad I got to finally use it and 40% off yeah! Many times I am not able to use the web coupon even though it's not an on air item, or clearance or TLV, just saying. I am happy today have been really wanting these items, one was Turkizite which I was finally able to add to my gem collection, the day they had it on for a few hours I just could not get anything.
6 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I finally got to use the coupon, had a few things in my wish list and every time there is a coupon The items I want are not included. So glad I got to finally use it and 40% off yeah! Many times I am not able to use the web coupon even though it's not an on air item, or clearance or TLV, just saying. I am happy today have been really wanting these items, one was Turkizite which I was finally able to add to my gem collection, the day they had it on for a few hours I just could not get anything.
I hope your turkizite is as pretty as mine and this will probably get me banned again... but I got mine last wk somewhere else... is a 6mm round in gold and is exactly what I’ve always wanted!!! When I get the flame out at certain angles I even get a blue colored stone and omgosh it’s lovely
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I hope your turkizite is as pretty as mine and this will probably get me banned again... but I got mine last wk somewhere else... is a 6mm round in gold and is exactly what I’ve always wanted!!! When I get the flame out at certain angles I even get a blue colored stone and omgosh it’s lovely
Sue! You were banned?
0 x