Where’s my refund

Ginger

Where’s my refund

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m still waiting on my refund to be credited back to my credit card that you received the return on the 18th at 12:51 pm. I have called several times and told a different thing each time! One customer service woman even told me they had to make sure I didn’t damage the diamond ring 😂 How funny since I received a used item with the tag torn off, pink writing on the baggie it was in and 2 sizes too small. I’m sorry ShopLC but this is unacceptable and I have never had to wait this long with any other company getting my refund. They even had to push my budget pay till January because she said another payment would probably come out before it was processed, I am so annoyed with this company. I took pictures of the item when I received it and called you telling you it would be coming back and the condition I received it. This is my 1st return with you all and after I pay my remaining budget payments, I am finished. I will go elsewhere for what I need, this is so ridiculous and totally unacceptable!! 😡
7 x

RS

Re: Where’s my refund

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I’m so sorry Ginger. I need to return several items that are either damaged or defective. I have been procrastinating for the very reason you are having trouble.

I just am not looking forward to any headache over refunds. I know...I need to get on it.

I don’t know if there are any Mods on today. They haven’t chimed in here for several days. SLC must be slammed.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

C'mon SLC, just give Ginger her money back!!!!! :roll:
8 x

Ginger

I don’t understand what is taking so long but I am very annoyed with this company. I don’t know what to think about them honestly. I appreciate all your comments, customer service needs improvement but then again I think lots of things about ShopLC needs improvement 😂
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t understand what is taking so long but I am very annoyed with this company. I don’t know what to think about them honestly. I appreciate all your comments, customer service needs improvement but then again I think lots of things about ShopLC needs improvement 😂
If you contact your financial institution and explain the situation maybe they will step in and escalate. I know that all of mine will when something goes awry and I can’t get anywhere.
Mine will contact the vendor directly. Most times my bank/cc will then issue the refund and then go after the vendor for reimbursement to them.
5 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m still waiting on my refund to be credited back to my credit card that you received the return on the 18th at 12:51 pm. I have called several times and told a different thing each time! One customer service woman even told me they had to make sure I didn’t damage the diamond ring 😂 How funny since I received a used item with the tag torn off, pink writing on the baggie it was in and 2 sizes too small. I’m sorry ShopLC but this is unacceptable and I have never had to wait this long with any other company getting my refund. They even had to push my budget pay till January because she said another payment would probably come out before it was processed, I am so annoyed with this company. I took pictures of the item when I received it and called you telling you it would be coming back and the condition I received it. This is my 1st return with you all and after I pay my remaining budget payments, I am finished. I will go elsewhere for what I need, this is so ridiculous and totally unacceptable!! 😡
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that there is currently a delay in you receiving your refund. We are currently working on returns that was received on 11/14/19. Please remember that it is the holiday season and we are working as quickly as possible to get your refund out to you. We appreciate your patience. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us by contacting customer service at customerservice@shoplc.com or by calling at 1877-899-0078. Shop LC Team!
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I'd hate to work in SLC Return Dept. If returns from 11/14 are still being processed, it will be MAJOR CHAOS after Christmas &/or Jan 15th.
7 x

Ginger

I’m sorry but I don’t believe that about the date because the last time I spoke with the refund department I was told they are processing returns from 11/18-11/21. So now I’m told something different again, So if my budget pay wasn’t extended, then another payment would come out on the 5th? This is a mess and I don’t authorize anything else coming out of my credit card for this return
3 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sorry but I don’t believe that about the date because the last time I spoke with the refund department I was told they are processing returns from 11/18-11/21. So now I’m told something different again, So if my budget pay wasn’t extended, then another payment would come out on the 5th? This is a mess and I don’t authorize anything else coming out of my credit card for this return
Thank you for your response. We do apologize for any confusion. To better assist you please contact customer service at 1877-899-0078 for a quick resolution. Shop LC team!
0 x

Ginger

I contacted them as you suggested and no help at all, kept telling me they had to make sure it wasn’t damaged and the correct item since the tag is off. That’s the way I received it and that’s the way you got it back. The tag is in the baggie with the ring, I am left with few options but to call my credit card and file a complaint if this isn’t resolved soon. Tomorrow will be 12 days you have had the return, this is so ridiculous. If you are giving everyone until January 15th for returning things, I can imagine the chaos if their return is on budget pay like mine is, this tells me they will be charged another budget pay like I was told would happen to me. Until I argued that wasn’t right and she bumped it up till January 3rd and said hopefully it will be credited back to your credit card by then. Really ShopLC, I am losing my patience with this 😡
5 x