Rec'd my 1st "repick"

bluez

Rec'd my 1st "repick"

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Just received an email that they were unable to complete my Iliana order (from 11/28) at this time.
I do not understand why they do not credit your charge card until they are able to fulfill your order.
How long does this process take? Has anyone else gotten this little love note recently?
Clearly, calling CS does absolutely nothing! (They did not even know what a "repick" was!)
So much for D'Joy.
bluez :cry:
Last edited by bluez 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

RS

Re: Rec'd my 1st "repick"

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@bluez Yeah...I got one of those a week or so ago. I don’t know the reason but it is because your order just cannot be found in order TO fulfill at that moment.

I have actually gotten two and both times my order was shipped out a couple of days after that re-pick email.

Welcome to the club❣️

YIKES! I hope it doesn’t happen to the Iliana ring husband ordered yesterday.
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Just received an email that they were unable to complete my Iliana order (from 11/28) at this time.
I do not understand why they do not credit your charge card until they are able to fulfill your order.
How long does this process take? Has anyone else gotten this little love note recently?
Clearly, calling CS does absolutely nothing! (They did not even know what a "repick" was!)
So much for D'Joy.
bluesz :cry:
Normally after the order is cancelled in the system, the refund can take 3-5 days to appear on your card, depending on your banking institution. We apologize for any inconvenience!
0 x

bluez

Moderator_Chris_R wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Normally after the order is cancelled in the system, the refund can take 3-5 days to appear on your card, depending on your banking institution. We apologize for any inconvenience!
Do you know that my order will not be filled, Moderator Chris????

Bluez
0 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Chris_R wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Do you know that my order will not be filled, Moderator Chris????

Bluez
Unfortunately I can not view your order, to see if the item is still being sent out, or cancelled. Normally when orders can not be completed, they are cancelled and refunded. If you wanted more information regarding your order, please call our customer service at 877-899-0078. I hope this helps clear up any confusion!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Chris_R

I have actually been given a completely different answer regarding re-picks here on the forum. It would be nice to know what the policy/protocol actually is.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The email is not always correct. Twice I got emails that they had to cancel my items. A few days later they showed up. (actually after receiving one of them, I wished they were sold out🤣
1 x

bluez

I called before posting here. First C/S agent didn't know what a repick was and the person he transferred me to, wasn't helpful either.
Frustrating!
bluez
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Thank you for your feedback and inquiries! I am sorry for any confusion or inconvenience that was caused during this, though I am happy to help explain what a Re-pick is.

Now, an important thing to note is that Re-picking is not equal to losing the item – It simply means Item will arrive separately.

A Re-pick occurs when an item is not immediately available and/or present at the time of filling a customer's order. Instead of delaying the entire order due to these items, our teams will send the order as it is and will continue to locate the remaining items and process them as a separate order -- the Re-pick.

Please be advised, however, that should our warehouse & shipment teams be unable to locate the remaining items, they will end up being refunded in full as we would not want to continue forcing our customers to wait.
2 x