I have 108 items in my cart and I’m trying to remove about 40 of them and add other ones and I try to play the promo cod

Phil987

I have 108 items in my cart and I’m trying to remove about 40 of them and add other ones and I try to play the promo cod

Post by Phil987 » 4 years ago

Not only can I know not remove the items that I need to remove to place the order but now I try to apply the promo code and it’s telling me that it doesn’t apply to certain things of course it doesn’t but it applies to about 70% of about 100 items in my cart and it’s not applying to those and now I have to do it individually and I can’t even go in individually and remove things what am I supposed to do here am I supposed to just lose the sale after I spent all these hours doing this
1 x

Phil987

Post by Phil987 » 4 years ago

Not only can I know not remove the items that I need to remove to place the order but now I try to apply the promo code and it’s telling me that it doesn’t apply to certain things of course it doesn’t but it applies to about 70% of about 100 items in my cart and it’s not applying to those and now I have to do it individually and I can’t even go in individually and remove things what am I supposed to do here am I supposed to just lose the sale after I spent all these hours doing this
1 x

honey

Re: I have 108 items in my cart and I’m trying to remove about 40 of them and add other ones and I try to play the promo

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Phil987 - I Think.......and somebody else who knows for
sure please confirm - I THINK if you go to Check Out -
all of your items will appear w/the option to edit and
remove the unwanted items. praying for you phil

OR get on the Chat and get a rep to tell you how
to remove items
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: I have 108 items in my cart and I’m trying to remove about 40 of them and add other ones and I try to play the promo

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Try to reboot. I find that when the app messes up, I go to safari and sign it that way. That usually works for me. Good luck !!
0 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Phil987 wrote:
4 years ago
We are sorry to hear about this technical issue that you are experiencing. Having too many items in your cart will slow down the webpage to the point where it will no longer run properly. Please call our customer service at 877-899-0078 if you needed assistance placing an order with the discount. Unfortunately you may have to wait until the items expire from your cart, to be able to add or remove items again. I have also submitted this feedback to our web team, to help solve the issue.
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

This happened to me and my cart
was full of 38 items I’d deleted a long
time ago. If I tried to order and signed
in all 38 items kept coming back. The
site would never truly delete them. Ghost
in the machine. It was like this for months.
Finally dropped off couple months ago.
3 x