Need my refund

Ginger

Need my refund

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

You have had my return since November 18th and someone in the refund department canceled the order and future budget payments and I was relieved. However I am very annoyed cause I still haven’t got my refund back to my credit card and was told it would be 2-3 business days. What’s going on with giving me my money back, do I need to get our family attorney in on this? It’s the principle and you can’t keep my money! :oops:
2 x

LisaC2019

Re: Need my refund

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Wow that's a long time to wait for a refund even after the refund process on the website states 2 weeks to complete. I would not want to live in Canada and wait for a refund the site states it could take up to 4-6 weeks. It's amazing that taking payment only takes minutes to a day but refunds take a ridiculous amount of time.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

It’s ridiculous and I live in Georgia, I am worried I won’t get my refund. But you’re right about them taking it as soon as you place the order, not waiting to see if you cancel it. I don’t agree with this, I think once it’s about to ship then be charged
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
You have had my return since November 18th and someone in the refund department canceled the order and future budget payments and I was relieved. However I am very annoyed cause I still haven’t got my refund back to my credit card and was told it would be 2-3 business days. What’s going on with giving me my money back, do I need to get our family attorney in on this? It’s the principle and you can’t keep my money! :oops:
I have a return going in tomorrow. You can bet I won't have your patience. I also plan to insure it....juuuust in case.
2 x