Final sale on shipping invoice

Vicky
Answers: 1

Final sale on shipping invoice

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Chris,
Can you please inform management that 5 out of the 7 diamond items I bought on Black Friday, had FINAL SALE Printed on my shipping invoices.
How can that happen?
All the hosts and Amit reiterate that all items purchased recently can be returned until Jan 15. Nowhere on air or on the APP did it state FINAL SALE. I would be a fool to purchase diamonds sight unseen as FINAL SALE. Obviously these employees need STAT retraining, because when I mentioned that to my large social media group, none will buy anything until this mistake is corrected
6 x

honey

Re: Final sale on shipping invoice

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Chris,
Can you please inform management that 5 out of the 7 diamond items I bought on Black Friday, had FINAL SALE Printed on my shipping invoices.
How can that happen?
All the hosts and Amit reiterate that all items purchased recently can be returned until Jan 15. Nowhere on air or on the APP did it state FINAL SALE. I would be a fool to purchase diamonds sight unseen as FINAL SALE. Obviously these employees need STAT retraining, because when I mentioned that to my large social media group, none will buy anything until this mistake is corrected
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I also just had an item that came in today that days final sale and it did not say clearance or final sale on the page but it does on my invoice. They do this all the time. I have taken pictures on high priced items as proof that it did not say clearance or final sale in the past and then told CS I had done this as proof they then let me return it.
6 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Chris,
How can that happen?
I apologize for this inconvenience! If the items were clearance or Final Sale items, it should have been clearly stated when we advertised the product. I will be happy to send this feedback to our production and TV team, however to seek immediate help with this concern, please call our customer service at 877-899-0078.

Thank you for your patience, and for shopping with Shop LC!
0 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

They do it all the time is right. It angers me. So I'll call.and have to fight some, till they give in.
I bought a ring on clearance that I've been eyeing up.. loved the idea I got 40 percent off. Guess what it's back up to normal price. How can they do this. I take pictures also.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Customer service emailed me and apologized. All jewelry bought as of October 15 will have an extended return until Jan 15, even if the invoice says FINAL RETURN.
Goes to show that SLC does respond to issues we are having.
Thank you !!
Btw- we now have a 55% coupon on limited items.
I just grabbed a 1 ct diamond wing bolo bracelet. Other then this bracelet, I didn’t think there were many surprises. I guess they will add more stuff during the day.
I have to say, at least for Friday, our SLC is back👍😁More items in less time.
I’m not kidding myself. I know the overpriced items will return on Saturday, shown at the rate of about 1 item per hour, and over and over again run the FINAL 2 minute clocks. Of course just when it looks like they will finally move on, the “President” calls. Now another what seems like forever, monotonous presentation.
Earlier today I thought SLC was KIDNAPPED by a PUFFER COAT dragon🥺it took over the SLC airwaves for hours. In a way, I should be grateful that the PUFFER COAT dominated the SLC airwaves, because I switched channels, and I bought a stunning 1ct Diamond pendant/chain from one of SLC’S competitors (hint: hosts Misty and Nikki)
4 x