Shipping is more than the items I am purchased should be 1 flat rate

2Blonde

Re: Shipping is more than the items I am purchased should be 1 flat rate

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

How does that happen? Are you saying you purchased items that were less than 2.99 each?
0 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Poodle wrote:
4 years ago
:roll: :mrgreen:
Hello Poodle lately there have been times when free shipping was offered on certain items during the live auctions only. There are times that you will pay more in shipping when using the "buy all" based on the item and auction. You should consider using the "bundle shipping" option(if you don't live in Canada) when you plan on purchasing multiple items. I always purchase items with lower prices and pay for bundle shipping. This way when you place orders the rest of the day, regardless of if it's the live auction, app, or website, the shipping will be free.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
How does that happen? Are you saying you purchased items that were less than 2.99 each?
That is a valid question 2Blonde!
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I thought the OP was not talking about purchasing less than $2.99 but doing a buy all and the shipping rate per item was more than the total of the buy all. I wanted to purchase some lights that were reduced to $4.99 with a 20% discount but the shipping was $3.99 for 7 items. The total shipping was more than the price of the items so I passed. When I waited for the auction to end and hopefully get the 2.99 shipping most of the items were sold out. This was another reason I always did the bundle shipping on certain days.
2 x

Blossom

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I thought the OP was not talking about purchasing less than $2.99 but doing a buy all and the shipping rate per item was more than the total of the buy all. I wanted to purchase some lights that were reduced to $4.99 with a 20% discount but the shipping was $3.99 for 7 items. The total shipping was more than the price of the items so I passed. When I waited for the auction to end and hopefully get the 2.99 shipping most of the items were sold out. This was another reason I always did the bundle shipping on certain days.
You could be right Lisa2019!
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Poodle wrote:
4 years ago
:roll:
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have passed forwarded your post to our fulfillment team, so they can review and use it for improvements in the future. Just to make you aware, if you do order 10+ items and live in the United States, you can take advantage of our "Value Bundle Shipping" option during checkout of your order to get a flat shipping fee of $29.99 for the entire calendar day (12:00 am CST to 11:59 pm CST). Any orders placed before making an order with "VBS" will be refunded at 12am CST the next day, and any orders after that will ring up as free shipping. If there is anything you ever need assistance with, please email at customerservice@shoplc.com. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I was going to order 3 of the same stainless steel crosses on sale this morning for $3.99 each, and miracle, the 35% code actually applied to them also which made them $7.98 for all 3. Went to checkout and the shipping came to $8.98. I assumed if you ordered multiples of the same item, it would be just one shipping cost like the other networks. What was I thinking? Humph
4 x

Blossom

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I was going to order 3 of the same stainless steel crosses on sale this morning for $3.99 each, and miracle, the 35% code actually applied to them also which made them $7.98 for all 3. Went to checkout and the shipping came to $8.98. I assumed if you ordered multiples of the same item, it would be just one shipping cost like the other networks. What was I thinking? Humph
Ah yes, assumptions are the enemy here. I agree, the shipping has unfortunately become a cost consideration & we all know it does not take $8.98 to ship the 3 crosses you wanted!
6 x