Shipping is more than the items I am purchased should be 1 flat rate

Motsey

Re: Shipping is more than the items I am purchased should be 1 flat rate

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I have been shopping on another channel that has free shipping quite a bit. Some times they are a bit more expensive but much better quality.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Motsey wrote:
4 years ago
I have been shopping on another channel that has free shipping quite a bit. Some times they are a bit more expensive but much better quality.
Me too. A bit more expensive is a better deal than poor quality.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Motsey wrote:
4 years ago
Me too. A bit more expensive is a better deal than poor quality.
Hello, I have sent a message to you. Thank you for your feedback.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Motsey wrote:
4 years ago

Hello, I have sent a message to you. Thank you for your feedback.
1 x

jhardy1456

Post by jhardy1456 » 4 years ago

$3.99 for 3 items! you should be happy. If you were in Canada ordering here you would have paid $23.97 shipping!

Canadians for some reason have to pay $7.99 PER ITEM. I GUESS THEY ARE TELLING CANADIANS THEY DON'T WANT THEIR BUSINESS AND TO S#$# OFF!

Oh and if you want it a day or two quicker then it is $11.99 PER ITEM!!!

$7.99 PER ITEM is simply robbery! I deal all over the world and ship all over the world and these are the highest shipping prices I have ever seen!

Shop LC why don't you just come out and tell Canadians to take a hike you don't want their business??
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
$3.99 for 3 items! you should be happy. If you were in Canada ordering here you would have paid $23.97 shipping!

Canadians for some reason have to pay $7.99 PER ITEM. I GUESS THEY ARE TELLING CANADIANS THEY DON'T WANT THEIR BUSINESS AND TO S#$# OFF!

$7.99 PER ITEM is simply robbery! I deal all over the world and ship all over the world and these are the highest shipping prices I have ever seen!

Shop LC why don't you just come out and tell Canadians to take a hike you don't want their business??
Why do you keep thinking it's something personal against Canadians?
If that were so, they wouldn't bother with Canada. Makes sense right?
Apparently shipping across the border, Canada has taxes and stuff.
If you have a friend in the U.S. ship it to them and they can send to you.
Or meet them at the border and they can toss it over.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I ordered something from Canada (a record album) and I paid almost $30.00 in shipping. I knew that going in because of tariffs. I was willing to pay it because it was an oop collectible and for a gift.
But a lot in shipping nonetheless.

I ordered something from USA yesterday (not here) and paid $6.99 shipping. One small item.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago

Maybe you should get with your own government and complain about the tariffs afterall they are the ones collecting when things cross the boarder.
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

That's true. But they still do have the lowest shipping of any shopping channel. One jewelry item can be 7.95 to ship on one at the other shopping networks. I do not mind $2.99 shipping on a low priced item as jewelry is jewelry no matter what the cost, one piece should not cost more then another piece of jewelry to ship. I figure it this way, I saved so much with the coupon,I could afford the extra for the shipping.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
That's true. But they still do have the lowest shipping of any shopping channel. One jewelry item can be 7.95 to ship on one at the other shopping networks. I do not mind $2.99 shipping on a low priced item as jewelry is jewelry no matter what the cost, one piece should not cost more then another piece of jewelry to ship. I figure it this way, I saved so much with the coupon,I could afford the extra for the shipping.
I noticed last night the shipping was $3.99 for the watches but the very next item was a large bib style necklace and earring set and it was $2.99 to ship. It seemed like the necklace and earring set would require a larger box and be heavier than the watch. Seems like a lot of inconsistency. I believe they are going to raise all of their shipping to $3.99 across the board for jewelry.
4 x