Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post Reply
halo8
Posts: 4
Joined: 3 weeks ago

Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by halo8 » 3 weeks ago

After talking to an agent, in the beginning of August, I haven't had any follow up about my missing items. I am now wanting a refund back onto my credit card, as now I've had to pay interest and payments for unreceived items. Items I have ordered well back in June 2019 and now it's Sept, but nothing arrived and no tracking info available. I have ordered a lot from ShopLC in the past, but am unsure of whether I will continue to so much in the future
4 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 35
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 weeks ago

Hello,

Very sorry to hear about the experience that you had have. We absolutely want to make it right. In order to better assist you I need some details about the orders in question. We have just sent an email asking for some order details! :)
1 x

halo8
Posts: 4
Joined: 3 weeks ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by halo8 » 3 weeks ago

Thanks, I will email you the info
1 x

halo8
Posts: 4
Joined: 3 weeks ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by halo8 » 3 weeks ago

The email came back saying the shop lc server didn’t accept google’s request to connect so I just copied and pasted the info here

Hi Danielle,

Yes I will include pictures of my orders. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you for your help!

This order I only received one ring as I was trying to order during the very first airing and they canceled my first attempt. Invoice ***removed for privacy***.


The rest have never been received by me:
Invoice **** removed for privacy*** and
***removed for privacy***
~Ivy”
0 x

User avatar
Moderator_Stephanie
Posts: 126
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 3 weeks ago

Thank you, we will have someone reach out to you via phone to assist you with these invoices.
0 x

Eve
Posts: 37
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by Eve » 3 weeks ago

I just called called about a order i placed on the 14 th and it still says invoiced only . She said she will call me back. We will see . Lol.
I have a lot of problems with the the orders i place.
I do place a lot of orders and i would say every 3 rd or 4th something dramatically goes wrong.
Warehouse.... quality control.... sometimes it takes 3 weeks to get my order ... missing items.... i complain every time , but...... i guess if you want to shop here its just something you have to get used to.(NOT)i wish there would be some other shipping options tooo. The only way to get ups you have to spend 30 dollars in shipping.
The shipping delay seems to always Occur when transferred from dhl to usps. Why can i not get usps all the way. I suggested a flat rate shipping like amazon before . I have no shipping issues anywhere else!! If they are such a big company as they keep telling us why do they seem to be incapable of fixing their warehouse and shipping. Just saying. I am sure i am not the only one frustrated with this. Well i guess i feel better since i got to vent. Haha 😂
0 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 35
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 weeks ago

Hello there! I can confirm an agent attempted to contact you 9/19. We got your order info, we look forward to getting this resolution situated!

halo8 wrote:
3 weeks ago
The email came back saying the shop lc server didn’t accept google’s request to connect so I just copied and pasted the info here

Hi Danielle,

Yes I will include pictures of my orders. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you for your help!

This order I only received one ring as I was trying to order during the very first airing and they canceled my first attempt. Invoice ***removed for privacy***.


The rest have never been received by me:
Invoice **** removed for privacy*** and
***removed for privacy***
~Ivy”
1 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 35
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I want to personally apologize for the experience that you had with your order. Can you confirm if you received a callback? Do you have an order number you can share with us to help expedite the process for you?


Eve wrote:
3 weeks ago
I just called called about a order i placed on the 14 th and it still says invoiced only . She said she will call me back. We will see . Lol.
I have a lot of problems with the the orders i place.
I do place a lot of orders and i would say every 3 rd or 4th something dramatically goes wrong.
Warehouse.... quality control.... sometimes it takes 3 weeks to get my order ... missing items.... i complain every time , but...... i guess if you want to shop here its just something you have to get used to.(NOT)i wish there would be some other shipping options tooo. The only way to get ups you have to spend 30 dollars in shipping.
The shipping delay seems to always Occur when transferred from dhl to usps. Why can i not get usps all the way. I suggested a flat rate shipping like amazon before . I have no shipping issues anywhere else!! If they are such a big company as they keep telling us why do they seem to be incapable of fixing their warehouse and shipping. Just saying. I am sure i am not the only one frustrated with this. Well i guess i feel better since i got to vent. Haha 😂
0 x

Eve
Posts: 37
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by Eve » 3 weeks ago

I have not!! Received a call back or they did not leave a message. It now says manifested.
0 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 35
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Never got my orders and still haven't heard back from CS

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 weeks ago

Hello Eve, I am sorry. No worries, we are going to get this taken care of for you. Do you have an order or invoice number, I will personally address this for you?
Eve wrote:
3 weeks ago
I have not!! Received a call back or they did not leave a message. It now says manifested.
0 x

Locked