Too long!

RS

Too long!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Okay. I will attempt to get an answer here SLC because trying via CS didn’t work. This will also bring yet more awareness to the ever ending saga that is SLC.

I have an item that has been invoiced for NINE DAYS and has still not shipped. I contacted CS and got nowhere with them.

I also now have one that has been invoiced for FIVE DAYS. Also not shipped.

Items ordered AFTER these two items have already shipped and some already RECEIVED!

SLC has the money for these items. Don’t they think it appropriate that I actually RECEIVE THEM?

I should have already received the first one list above. This is beyond the pale.
8 x

Grizzy

Re: Too long!

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

I feel your pain, RS, I chatted with CS earlier about 2 orders I placed on December 1 that haven’t had any activity and was told they would have to contact the warehouse. I know what’s coming.

Sigh...
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
I feel your pain, RS, I chatted with CS earlier about 2 orders I placed on December 1 that haven’t had any activity and was told they would have to contact the warehouse. I know what’s coming.

Sigh...
That’s what I was told as well. How long does it take to contact them and get an answer?

I am DONE with the runaround SLC!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And so here’s the deal...

I need those items shipped and I am requesting they be sent EXPEDITED AND NOT DHL.

These were items purchased in good faith and with the expectation of you delivering, not only JOY...but delivering PERIOD.

I need these items YESTERDAY so I feel only the right thing to do from a CS standpoint is to send them UPS expedited.
5 x

Grizzy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

Sigh...
That’s what I was told as well. How long does it take to contact them and get an answer?

Well I went on the online chat with CS and got a response right away this morning which was surprising.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Feel bad for ya all... no more headache for me !!!! 2 months & I’ll never come back.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

Sigh...

Well I went on the online chat with CS and got a response right away this morning which was surprising.
What did they tell you?
1 x

Grizzy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

What did they tell you?
They looked at my account and said for the 2 orders from December 1 they would have to contact the warehouse (☹️) but the other order from December 6 that was a “partial manifest” should be fine.
So I’m basically thinking... I’m not getting my other orders!😤😤😤
3 x

Grizzy

I will report back with info whenever I get it!
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Okay. I will attempt to get an answer here SLC because trying via CS didn’t work. This will also bring yet more awareness to the ever ending saga that is SLC.

I have an item that has been invoiced for NINE DAYS and has still not shipped. I contacted CS and got nowhere with them.

I also now have one that has been invoiced for FIVE DAYS. Also not shipped.

Items ordered AFTER these two items have already shipped and some already RECEIVED!

SLC has the money for these items. Don’t they think it appropriate that I actually RECEIVE THEM?

I should have already received the first one list above. This is beyond the pale.
Did they sell more then they had made? Maybe they're being shipped to Austin from England? By canoe.
Oy
3 x