Too long!

RS

Re: Too long!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well it still hasn’t shipped and I have yet to receive an answer here.

I am just going to call my cc company then and dispute the charge.

And THIS is why I only order using BP.

I even received a ring today and the stones are loose! This has been happening FAR TOO OFTEN.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I even received a ring today and the stones are loose! This has been happening FAR TOO OFTEN.
RS, did the Grandidierite ring your husband gifted you couple days ago come from SLC? I also wondered if it was acceptable setting, stones, etc...hope so!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

RS, did the Grandidierite ring your husband gifted you couple days ago come from SLC? I also wondered if it was acceptable setting, stones, etc...hope so!
Yes it is from SLC and yes...it is quite lovely! I am so pleased because it was a gift. It has a halo of diamonds and they are very nice. The color of the main stone is a pretty blue/green. Not the really dark that I don’t care for.

I also have the Grandidierite TLV ring (from a few days ago) on the way. It’s technically from my husband but since I had my iPad open to the page he just clicked “buy” and it’s on the way now.

I may order some Grandidierite earrings today. I am almost afraid though because of shipping issues right now.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Yes it is from SLC and yes...it is quite lovely! I am so pleased because it was a gift. It has a halo of diamonds and they are very nice. The color of the main stone is a pretty blue/green. Not the really dark that I don’t care for.

I also have the Grandidierite TLV ring (from a few days ago) on the way. It’s technically from my husband but since I had my iPad open to the page he just clicked “buy” and it’s on the way now.

I may order some Grandidierite earrings today. I am almost afraid though because of shipping issues right now.
Glad you love it! My experience last year, the shipping will only be getting worse the closer to Christmas. Hope all your/hubby's orders turn out to be treasures!
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

My 14 items from December 2nd have just shipped and today is the 10th! Finally! Hope they aren’t defective or y’all will hear me yelling all the way from SoCal! This is crazy! And now I have to wait another 10 days for DHL to move the packages via carrier Sloth up from Austin.....😫 Why do I continue to torture myself like this?!?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
My 14 items from December 2nd have just shipped and today is the 10th! Finally! Hope they aren’t defective or y’all will hear me yelling all the way from SoCal! This is crazy! And now I have to wait another 10 days for DHL to move the packages via carrier Sloth up from Austin.....😫 Why do I continue to torture myself like this?!?
Mine from the 1st still hasn’t and I have been asking and asking. Now it’s too late. They can keep it.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Mine from the 1st still hasn’t and I have been asking and asking. Now it’s too late. They can keep it.
😢😢😢😡😡😡
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Ughhhhhh! Obviously that big sale weekend generated enough sales to constipate the entire shipping process...so they will either learn from their mistakes or they will never offer us 40% off with free shipping ever again! I hope they choose to learn from their mistakes and beef up the personnel in advance next time! You can still send a gift within the US by 12/21 and it will be delivered by Christmas Eve. I do that every year without any issues simply because I’m never ready with my packages! But with the DHL Sloths in play and the fact it hasn’t even shipped yet....looks like you’ll need a Hail Mary pass! So sorry! 😥 Or you can alert the person it will be a bit late...call it a New Year’s gift perhaps?!¿¡
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Ughhhhhh! Obviously that big sale weekend generated enough sales to constipate the entire shipping process...so they will either learn from their mistakes or they will never offer us 40% off with free shipping ever again! I hope they choose to learn from their mistakes and beef up the personnel in advance next time! You can still send a gift within the US by 12/21 and it will be delivered by Christmas Eve. I do that every year without any issues simply because I’m never ready with my packages! But with the DHL Sloths in play and the fact it hasn’t even shipped yet....looks like you’ll need a Hail Mary pass! So sorry! 😥 Or you can alert the person it will be a bit late...call it a New Year’s gift perhaps?!¿¡

I am not going to give a late Christmas gift. I don’t do that. SLC apparently doesn’t give a flying fig that they have put me in that position. I am going out today to replace this item, even though I am SICK!

Also not going to gift late as this is for someone who has just been diagnosed with cancer and just lost her husband (MY husbands brother) a few months ago.

Sending late would not be good. It has to go to AR and I am in CA. By the time it EVER got here...too late by far.
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Okay. I will attempt to get an answer here SLC because trying via CS didn’t work. This will also bring yet more awareness to the ever ending saga that is SLC.

I have an item that has been invoiced for NINE DAYS and has still not shipped. I contacted CS and got nowhere with them.

I also now have one that has been invoiced for FIVE DAYS. Also not shipped.

Items ordered AFTER these two items have already shipped and some already RECEIVED!

SLC has the money for these items. Don’t they think it appropriate that I actually RECEIVE THEM?

I should have already received the first one list above. This is beyond the pale.
We apologize for this inconvenience! I will be happy to report this feedback to our warehouse team, however I can only suggest to call into our customer service at 877-899-0078 or contact our chat at www.Shoplc.com with your order number, to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your feedback, and for shopping with Shop LC!
0 x