Search button

Mandy

Search button

Post by Mandy » 4 years ago

My search button is not showing any more, so it makes it difficult to look up a specific item, can you help?
2 x

Stargazer

Re: Search button

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

I have the same problem and the top banner on the home page and none of the menu buttons on any page :( :( work. Been this way about 3 wks. This is the only site I'm having this problem with, all other sites work. Was told to delete cookies and data by cs but it did not fix the problems. I thought it may just be something wrong with my devices so am glad to hear someone else with the same issue. Hope yours gets resolved, good luck.
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Hi Mandy & Stargazer,

The search button only works if you are
on the home page. The menu also only works
on the home page. Every time you search and
decide to look for something else you have to
go back to the home page to do it. Once you’re
on the auction part of the site some times
the menu will work. These are my experiences
anyway. Hope this helps. Lynn
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What devices are you all using? I am on an IPad and the search button is on every page, it’s even at the top here in the forum section! In auction section the search is for the auction area. I am also using Google Chrome as my browser.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Mandy wrote:
4 years ago
My search button is not showing any more, so it makes it difficult to look up a specific item, can you help?
Good Morning,

Thank you for your post and feedback. We deeply apologize the search button is not showing up for you on the website. If possible, would you please advise as to what device you are using and what browser (or if you are using the app) you are using? If you need any further assistance, please contact us via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via phone at 877-899-0078. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

My search bar and button is also on every page and I also use google chrome.
1 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Preston, all three of the devices I use are Kindle Fire with Silk browser. I just recently started having this problem, was fine before. Buttons on every page worked and the search bar also worked. The banner at the top of the home page that usually has what sale code is for the day is missing. Thank you.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
Preston, all three of the devices I use are Kindle Fire with Silk browser. I just recently started having this problem, was fine before. Buttons on every page worked and the search bar also worked. The banner at the top of the home page that usually has what sale code is for the day is missing. Thank you.
Thank you for this additional information. We are reaching out to you directly via email to provide further assistance regarding the issues you are reporting with viewing our site on the Silk browser.
1 x

Lilly

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

I thought it was just me. I went on their chat site to ask where it went? Was told "It should be there. If you can send text, you should be able to also access search" and then they ended chat on me. I'm like "hugh"? I also really miss it and would love to have it back. I'm also only on Kindle Fire and noticed it disappeared when the banner was updated and changed adding community forum.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Maybe it’s a Kindle thing. I still have mine, even at the top of the forum. I’m using my iPad at the moment but I just checked my MacBook and it’s there on that device too.
2 x