No reply to customer complaint

Post Reply
Stargazer
Posts: 7
Joined: 1 month ago

No reply to customer complaint

Post by Stargazer » 3 weeks ago

I recently sent this email to cs and thought I would at least get some sort of reply but didn't. Apparently they aren't concerned with the customers concerns. I won't be purchasing any more solar items because when it says battery included, you expect it to work, not be turned on in the box and be dead. (Hello, I ordered two hanging solar lights and when I took them out of the boxes, both were dimly lit. The switches were on and the rechargeable batteries were almost depleted. I went ahead and hung them out in full sunshine for a couple of days. I turned them on and the batteries did not recharge, so they are basically dead. I had planned on buying a couple more if I liked them because I thought they were a pretty good deal but now since I have to buy replacement batteries, it's not such a good deal and since it would cost as much to return them, I guess I'll keep them but am now leary of purchasing any more. First time I have been really dissatisfied with one of my purchases from Shoplc. Thank you.)
1 x

EvaD333
Posts: 1
Joined: 3 weeks ago

Re: No reply to customer complaint

Post by EvaD333 » 3 weeks ago

I never get answers. I call customer service and they "don't have time" or I am supposed to "send something back"... I have spent a lot of money on a lot of Junk! I don't buy gadgets from them anymore! They Used to Care.. my most recent problem is that I recieved ONE earring and it's no longer in stock, so they want me to spend More money on sending one earring back, Instead of Looking for it where it was packaged!
I'm not shopping with them anymore unless it's something Real, beautiful and in silver that Isn't Paper Thin!
I hope you have better luck!
3 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 102
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: No reply to customer complaint

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 weeks ago

Stargazer wrote:
3 weeks ago
I recently sent this email to cs and thought I would at least get some sort of reply but didn't. Apparently they aren't concerned with the customers concerns. I won't be purchasing any more solar items because when it says battery included, you expect it to work, not be turned on in the box and be dead. (Hello, I ordered two hanging solar lights and when I took them out of the boxes, both were dimly lit. The switches were on and the rechargeable batteries were almost depleted. I went ahead and hung them out in full sunshine for a couple of days. I turned them on and the batteries did not recharge, so they are basically dead. I had planned on buying a couple more if I liked them because I thought they were a pretty good deal but now since I have to buy replacement batteries, it's not such a good deal and since it would cost as much to return them, I guess I'll keep them but am now leary of purchasing any more. First time I have been really dissatisfied with one of my purchases from Shoplc. Thank you.)
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your post and feedback. We deeply apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Without providing any personally identifiable information, would you be able to provide more information on your order (i.e. order number, invoice number, etc.)? If there is anything else you need assistance with, you can reach us any time via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via the phone at 877-899-0078. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 35
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: No reply to customer complaint

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 weeks ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback to us. Very sorry to hear about your earrings we want to make sure to make this right for you! Also, have you used a return label for any of your returns? If a product is defective there is no return label fee applied? Please share your order details with customerservice@shoplc.com . I'm sure we can find a similar item for you!
EvaD333 wrote:
3 weeks ago
I never get answers. I call customer service and they "don't have time" or I am supposed to "send something back"... I have spent a lot of money on a lot of Junk! I don't buy gadgets from them anymore! They Used to Care.. my most recent problem is that I recieved ONE earring and it's no longer in stock, so they want me to spend More money on sending one earring back, Instead of Looking for it where it was packaged!
I'm not shopping with them anymore unless it's something Real, beautiful and in silver that Isn't Paper Thin!
I hope you have better luck!
1 x

Stargazer
Posts: 7
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: No reply to customer complaint

Post by Stargazer » 2 weeks ago

Preston, here is the info you requested;
Item # ***removed for privacy***
Order # ***removed for privacy***
Invoice # ***removed for privacy***
Thank you for responding
Last edited by Moderator_Preston 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing information that could identify customer.
0 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 102
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: No reply to customer complaint

Post by Moderator_Preston » 2 weeks ago

Stargazer wrote:
2 weeks ago
Preston, here is the info you requested;
Item # ***removed for privacy***
Order # ***removed for privacy***
Invoice # ***removed for privacy***
Thank you for responding
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for providing that information. We have noted your account to advise the warehouse to allow a return for full refund or replacement with any possible fees being waived. A return label and return form should of been included with your package, but we also sent a new return label and return form to your email on file just in case. We will go ahead and lock this topic due to us resolving the issue, but if you need further assistance, you can respond to the email we sent, send a new email to customerservice@shoplc.com, or chat with us on www.shoplc.com. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Locked