Re: Where’s my order

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Danielle, you’re the only one in all of ShopLC who’s offered to help with this. I appreciate this very much and I hope you stay at ShopLC because you are the only one who’s so helpful. I wish you a Merry Christmas 🎄 and thank you again for your help 🌹

Danielle has been working OT trying to help straighten things out. She's been the Only one too.
I'm pretty sure she's been with the company for several years. I've seen her name around.
I'd give her a Super Woman emoji if I had one!

Also, my order is still not here either. Maybe it's happy in Troutsdale OR.? 😂
Aww shucks thanks happy to help. I been with SHOP LC for 9 years. I’m sorry about the order ☹️. I’ll message about it.
That's ok. You got me yesterday. I'm the one that sent you the crazy email. 😀
I think I covered everything as you can see from reading here.
Thanks for helping everyone. 🌹
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Danielle has been working OT trying to help straighten things out. She's been the Only one too.
I'm pretty sure she's been with the company for several years. I've seen her name around.
I'd give her a Super Woman emoji if I had one!

Also, my order is still not here either. Maybe it's happy in Troutsdale OR.? 😂
Aww shucks thanks happy to help. I been with SHOP LC for 9 years. I’m sorry about the order ☹️. I’ll message about it.
Oh ok good! Sorry just wanting to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I do have 2 email from you guys. But I appreciate it all. Great feedback! Working on making sure I get back to everyone.
4 x

Hollie

4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Oh ok good! Sorry just wanting to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I do have 2 email from you guys. But I appreciate it all. Great feedback! Working on making sure I get back to everyone.
Danielle
You've done more in the past 28-29 hours then anyone has done in months. I really appreciate it and I'm sure
the others do as well.
Our frustration levels have been hovering at red.
Now if you can stop the screaming and pounding and spending hours on stuff....... and switch Suraj in for Amit.........
Little things. 😜😜😜
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Danielle
You've done more in the past 28-29 hours then anyone has done in months. I really appreciate it and I'm sure
the others do as well.
Now if you can stop the screaming and pounding and spending hours on stuff....... and switch Suraj in for Amit.........
Little things. 😜😜😜

Happy to help! I’m here Suraj would be happy to hear you guys like him! He’s a sweetheart to in person very nice man!
5 x

Hollie

4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Danielle
the others do as well.
Little things. 😜😜😜

Happy to help! I’m here Suraj would be happy to hear you guys like him! He’s a sweetheart to in person very nice man!
We l💚ve Suraj. He's sweet and happy and makes us happy.
The other one mentioned is kinda scary. 😬
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Moderator Danielle- so you know I rec'd email from USPS @ 2:30 am saying my order (perfume) will be delivered today , Friday 13th......🤯 didn't click what today was till I typed It out !!! Thank you for your assistance
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle- so you know I rec'd email from USPS @ 2:30 am saying my order (perfume) will be delivered today , Friday 13th......🤯 didn't click what today was till I typed It out !!! Thank you for your assistance
Happy to help! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.
3 x