Strike out!

Ginger

Re: Strike out!

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

😂😂 Helloooo everyone, usually I’m active on here but had a party to attend earlier. It’s a rainy muddy mess in my area :roll:
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
😂😂 Helloooo everyone, usually I’m active on here but had a party to attend earlier. It’s a rainy muddy mess in my area :roll:
I hope you had fun!!
We got a half foot of snow and it's to keep going thru tomorrow. It's awesome!
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness, snow ⛄️. We don’t get much snow here and when we get an inch or two then most everything shuts down, schools, businesses and everyone flocks to the grocery store which I don’t understand. They have to get milk bread and eggs 😂🤣
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: I am from Indiana..... just adding my two cents. Hello everyone !!!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hmmmm, currently 70 degrees here and today's high is suppose to be in the 80's 🌴🌲🌴🌲🌴
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmmm, currently 70 degrees here and today's high is suppose to be in the 80's 🌴🌲🌴🌲🌴
JEALOUS
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
JEALOUS
Sending sunshine warm thoughts your way !!🌞
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
But I don’t know where in Ohio she is from and I wouldn’t ask. Some people don’t want to( and probably shouldn’t) give too much personal info on here. Especially since all of our closests are full of valuable gems Lol... NOT! :lol: :lol:
But how did you know I was from Ohio? Did I mention it somewhere?
I think I just remembered. Was it you who said that you used to love to go to gem shows in Ohio where you live, but they don’t have them anymore?
No, that wasnt me. Ive never been to a gem show in Ohio. A reptile show, yes but not a gem show.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Since some are telling where they’re located, I am in Georgia. It’s a pleasure to meet y’all 🎄
My daughter was born in Columbus Ga! Another peach!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am in New Hampshire and we freeze all winter and get buried in snow, i hate it! When we get storms which is every few days in the winter we get a foot or two at a time and because I am single I get to go out and clean it all up, I have had times when I came in from snow blowing and shoveling and had icicles on my eyebrows and eyelashes, like I said, I hate winter.
3 x