Strike out!

RS

Strike out!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Yet again..

I am not happy. I am not difficult to please, really! I just require quality for my money

Today:

Last weeks Grandidierite TLV ring. There is a PIT in the stone and GLUE on the stone. I mean come ONNN❗️❗️❗️

Chaos bag. The woven style. Where the leather strips are woven, the ends were not placed properly and are in the center of the bag. Many of the ends are already rubbed and frayed. The rest will surely end up like that. Also...the strap is NOT leather, it’s canvas. ANDDD....where the hardware is placed to use the crossbody strap, when you try to use it the BAG FLIPS UPSIDE DOWN.

RUSSIAN DIOPSIDE ring. Foggy zircons. Really? And why is there ALWAYS white fuzz caught in the prongs on the rings I receive. I look at everything through a loupe so I WILL SEE THESE THINGS.

This takes too much energy. 😔😔😔😔😔
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
9 x

RS

Re: Strike out!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And I shouldn’t have even opened the packages.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im sorry. I feel your pain and Im in Ohio. ❤
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Yet again..

I am not happy. I am not difficult to please, really! I just require quality for my money

Today:

Last weeks Grandidierite TLV ring. There is a PIT in the stone and GLUE on the stone. I mean come ONNN❗️❗️❗️

Chaos bag. The woven style. Where the leather strips are woven, the ends were not placed properly and are in the center of the bag. Many of the ends are already rubbed and frayed. The rest will surely end up like that. Also...the strap is NOT leather, it’s canvas. ANDDD....where the hardware is placed to use the crossbody strap, when you try to use it the BAG FLIPS UPSIDE DOWN.

RUSSIAN DIOPSIDE ring. Foggy zircons. Really? And why is there ALWAYS white fuzz caught in the prongs on the rings I receive. I look at everything through a loupe so I WILL SEE THESE THINGS.

I have had issues in the past with some items not meeting my standards and my goodness if I loupe the items my blood pressure increases even more; however, I have never had back to back issues with orders like you are having. I have seen the occasional glue and diamonds that were all clear except one that was yellow (hummmmm Really) and just returned those items.

I have ordered several of the handbags and they were designed and put together really well...but have never purchased a Chaos bag. I have several pieces of Russian Diopside and have only returned 3 or 4 items due to quality. I hope things pick up for you RS as it seems you spend a lot of money at Shop LC and Joy for you and several others on this forum has not been Delivered in a long time.
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Yet again..

Today:

Awww shoot!
I've been wanting that chaos bag too. Diopside is in my top 5 favs. I'm sad your ring is flawed. The bag too.
Glue?? For reals?
I do have some good news tho.
Saturday is an extended tanzanite SMACKDOWN! Yes indeedy! 25 hours.
Annnnnd
Monday will be a shungite bonanza! :mrgreen:
sigh
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Yet again..

Today:

I have had issues in the past with some items not meeting my standards and my goodness if I loupe the items my blood pressure increases even more; however, I have never had back to back issues with orders like you are having. I have seen the occasional glue and diamonds that were all clear except one that was yellow (hummmmm Really) and just returned those items.

I have ordered several of the handbags and they were designed and put together really well...but have never purchased a Chaos bag. I have several pieces of Russian Diopside and have only returned 3 or 4 items due to quality. I hope things pick up for you RS as it seems you spend a lot of money at Shop LC and Joy for you and several others on this forum has not been Delivered in a long time.
I do spend a lot of money here. And while I think everything should be put together correctly and with integrity I don’t get as upset when a $25.00 jewelry item isn’t great. But when something is $200.00 I don’t expect pits and glue. And the pit is visible without a loupe btw.
I love Russian diopside too and I usually run about 60/40 good to bad. I was really looking forward to this one. It’s otherwise such a pretty ring. Sigh...
I am just about to give up though because every time something is wrong I get the same answer. Thanks for the feedback. We will forward it and send the item back.
I’m kinda done with that, ya know?
6 x

Hollie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
And I shouldn’t have even opened the packages.
I did that several years ago. I put them away and forgot about them.
Had fun opening them because I had no clue what was in there. 😝😝
4 x

Hollie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Yet again..

Today:

I do spend a lot of money here. And while I think everything should be put together correctly and with integrity I don’t get as upset when a $25.00 jewelry item isn’t great. But when something is $200.00 I don’t expect pits and glue. And the pit is visible without a loupe btw.
I love Russian diopside too and I usually run about 60/40 good to bad. I was really looking forward to this one. It’s otherwise such a pretty ring. Sigh...
I am just about to give up though because every time something is wrong I get the same answer. Thanks for the feedback. We will forward it and send the item back.
I have a Sukriti bag up in my closet that the lining is all tore up from the top going down.
I've used it 3-4 times and I don't carry a ton of crap. So I dunno. Too late to return.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Hollie

I guess it depends on how late and how much you want to fight to deal with it. Or if you like the bag enough look into getting it repaired.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

I have a Sukriti bag up in my closet that the lining is all tore up from the top going down.
I've used it 3-4 times and I don't carry a ton of crap. So I dunno. Too late to return.
Send me the information I’ll address it. Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
4 x