Will I Purchase Ever Again??

CCC

Will I Purchase Ever Again??

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

"If" this is a strong and profound "IF" I purchase anything from Shop LC ever again. I will be holding my breath until I actually receive my purchases in my hot little hands. Not sure if I want that stress.
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: Will I Purchase Ever Again??

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CCC wrote:
4 years ago
"If" this is a strong and profound "IF" I purchase anything from Shop LC ever again. I will be holding my breath until I actually receive my purchases in my hot little hands. Not sure if I want that stress.
We've all asked ourselves the same thing. I havent made a purchase since Dec. 8th. Im seeing how long I can go. For several months Ive had issues with quality, shipping, getting an answer to emails etc. Its just not worth it. If they want my business, they need to improve MANY things. I dont like the changes Ive seen on live Tv either. If new customers do, they will soon see quality is lacking.
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Shopping here causes me too much stress. I already have more jewelry than one person should have, and I can buy clothing and other items from HSN. They always ship promptly and never cancel an order. I receive my items from them in less than a week.
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

CCC wrote:
4 years ago
I can truly understand asking that question in regards to shopping after all of the issues I have read on this forum from other shoppers. I have also experienced the delayed shipping and issues with receiving items that looked and were used. There was a time when you called CS attempting to get simple issues settled and immediately things were fixed but now that is not so easy to do. The forum has helped settle some issues and I am thankful.

However, the fact that the issues are increasing and becoming consistent is not helping to keep customers. I know that transition comes with its own set of problems but over time we should start seeing things get better. How can you build up customer confidence and want them to shop when people are still waiting for orders placed weeks ago.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CCC wrote:
4 years ago
I will be holding my breath until I actually receive my purchases in my hot little hands.
Please don’t do that...it’s not worth losing your life over❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 x