Re: Problem

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Catt.....you forgot to mention right down the hallway from the on air studio in Austin! :lol:
Ohhhhh that's riggggght! I forgot about that! Yep! Why, they're just so close, they can throw spitballs and paper airplanes at each other!

🥳
They probably dont even have CS in Austin anymore. Thats probably why we dont get answers to emails and all that. Maybe they feel its their "social responsilbility" to give people jobs in other countried. To me, Im concerned about them having access to my credit card info. Maybe changes have been happening for awhile and its all in an upheaval and thats what we've been seeing.
Gemsnob,

I can confirm customer service agents are in Austin (I am the Customer Service Manager). I am glad to clarify anything that you need. Card information is not visible to agents, they only see the last 4 and have no way of retrieving the number. Even if you give a new card on file, the card number looks like this when they are done XXXXXX1234.
3 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I recently had a problem a spoke with someone and was having trouble getting trough with the person. I as him where he was and he said in south America. He didn't say where. I never did get the problem taken care of.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Motsey wrote:
4 years ago
I recently had a problem a spoke with someone and was having trouble getting trough with the person. I as him where he was and he said in south America. He didn't say where. I never did get the problem taken care of.
Hello Motsey,

Happy to help can you email me at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com. Also I will find out who you spoke with and address them.
1 x