Problem

CCC

Problem

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

It seems Shop LC has outsourced customer service. I spoke to someone based in Mexico?? Gee, could that be the problem?
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Problem

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CCC wrote: ↑
4 years ago
It seems Shop LC has outsourced customer service. I spoke to someone based in Mexico?? Gee, could that be the problem?
Yes, many countries. Im concerned about this too.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Austin, San Diego, Georgia, Iowa, South Dakota, Tijuana and Guatemala.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Catt.....you forgot to mention right down the hallway from the
on air studio in Austin! :lol:
6 x

Catticus

πŸ™„
1 x

Catticus

honey wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Catt.....you forgot to mention right down the hallway from the on air studio in Austin! :lol:
Ohhhhh that's riggggght! I forgot about that! Yep! Why, they're just so close, they can throw spitballs and paper airplanes at each other!

πŸ₯³
3 x

Catticus

4 years ago
Catt.....you forgot to mention right down the hallway from the on air studio in Austin! :lol:
@honey

Now you've got me laughing!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

I forgot allllll about that!

"Just right down that there hallway!"

"What was that Sam? A soda? Sure, I'll bring ya one! Be just a second! Diet or Regular?"
2 x

Gemsnob

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Ohhhhh that's riggggght! I forgot about that! Yep! Why, they're just so close, they can throw spitballs and paper airplanes at each other!

πŸ₯³
They probably dont even have CS in Austin anymore. Thats probably why we dont get answers to emails and all that. Maybe they feel its their "social responsilbility" to give people jobs in other countried. To me, Im concerned about them having access to my credit card info. Maybe changes have been happening for awhile and its all in an upheaval and thats what we've been seeing.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: ↑
4 years ago
They probably dont even have CS in Austin anymore. Thats probably why we dont get answers to emails and all that. Maybe they feel its their "social responsilbility" to give people jobs in other countried. To me, Im concerned about them having access to my credit card info. Maybe changes have been happening for awhile and its all in an upheaval and thats what we've been seeing.
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

Thank you for your message! While we do have our call-centers across the country and in the above-listed locations, I can assure you that we do indeed still have our Customer Service in our Austin HQ location. Of course, all of our Moderators here are also part of the Austin team as well.
4 x

Gemsnob

Moderator_Connor wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

Thank you for your message! While we do have our call-centers across the country and in the above-listed locations, I can assure you that we do indeed still have our Customer Service in our Austin HQ location. Of course, all of our Moderators here are also part of the Austin team as well.
Good to know Conner! Thank you
5 x