Re: Here we go again.....

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
YEA!!!! My JC Jacket shows that it shipped!!!!!
Fingers crossed that its everything you expected! Sounds like Danielle is working her magic.
I think Danielle is the ONLY one WORKING!!!!
For real!
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Fingers crossed that its everything you expected! Sounds like Danielle is working her magic.
For real!
I promise I'm not the only one :lol:
4 x

Gemsnob

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago

For real!
I promise I'm not the only one :lol:
Hmmm...I"ll take your word for it! ;)
2 x

Mag

Post by Mag » 4 years ago

"Or selling to employees first who can get their orders right from the warehouse. Their orders arent shipped. This leaves customers screwed. Katie has said hosts arent allowed to order while on air but Cheryl does all the time and Ive heard another say she does if there is enough quantity which apparently means squat."

I have heard Cheryl say myself the same thing that Katie said, that they are NOT allowed to order while on air. I am wondering if you have anyway of proving that Cheryl ordered something while it was on air. I understand your frustration of ordering something, and then not getting it, I really do, that must be REALLY frustrating, and I'm not trying to be callous about it, really and truly. But I can tell by your tone that you don't like Cheryl, and THAT bothers me more. She is VERY well versed about ALL gemstones in general, she is truly educated and very knowledgeable in the area of gemstones. I used to watch her on the 'other' network that she mentions occasionally, and I was so GLAD to see her arrive at Shop LC. She is just not a prim and proper person, and she is authentic and shows her true personality... but most of all, she KNOWS her stuff. I'm sorry you were mistreated, really, which is exactly what happened.
0 x

Gemsnob

Mag wrote:
4 years ago
"Or selling to employees first who can get their orders right from the warehouse. Their orders arent shipped. This leaves customers screwed. Katie has said hosts arent allowed to order while on air but Cheryl does all the time and Ive heard another say she does if there is enough quantity which apparently means squat."

I have heard Cheryl say myself the same thing that Katie said, that they are NOT allowed to order while on air. I am wondering if you have anyway of proving that Cheryl ordered something while it was on air. I understand your frustration of ordering something, and then not getting it, I really do, that must be REALLY frustrating, and I'm not trying to be callous about it, really and truly. But I can tell by your tone that you don't like Cheryl, and THAT bothers me more. She is VERY well versed about ALL gemstones in general, she is truly educated and very knowledgeable in the area of gemstones. I used to watch her on the 'other' network that she mentions occasionally, and I was so GLAD to see her arrive at Shop LC. She is just not a prim and proper person, and she is authentic and shows her true personality... but most of all, she KNOWS her stuff. I'm sorry you were mistreated, really, which is exactly what happened.
I've seen Cheryl on several networks. I think we need to stop getting our education from hosts that are nothing more than sales people. She gives incorrect info sometime too. She knows how to be professional, she is choosing not too. Im sure she is nice , fun, intelligent....but Shoplc is a business first and foremost and when host tell customers where to stick it, it kind of leaves a bad taste. Its not just her either.
5 x

Gemsnob

Mag wrote:
4 years ago

Why would I want to waste my time proving Cheryl purchased stuff on air? Seriously, Im sure if they care they could pull up tape and check themselves. She has admitted it multiple times not that they care.
3 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
CCC wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmm, it seems there are serious issues involving the jackets and coats. LC more than likely have hired on extra people in warehouse.
Possible theft involved with the mysteriously disappearing coats & jackets?
Who knows!
Or selling to employees first who can get their orders right from the warehouse. Their orders arent shipped. This leaves customers screwed. Katie has said hosts arent allowed to order while on air but Cheryl does all the time and Ive heard another say she does if there is enough quantity which apparently means squat.
Hello,

Although employees can pick up product the next day, they have to go through the same process of placing order with someone. The jackets did have an issue, and we are currently in the process of contacting effected customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Were coats in the warehouse? The issue with employees picking up there even the next day is that as you can see customers lost out. Employees shouldnt be picking up anything until it is confirmed that there is enough inventory to fill customers orders AND ship them first. These coats and replacement orders were gifts for people. Management needs to rethink this so this debacle never happens again. Employees do get special shopping days and dont pay shipping. Lets prevent this from ever happening again.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Or selling to employees first who can get their orders right from the warehouse. Their orders arent shipped. This leaves customers screwed. Katie has said hosts arent allowed to order while on air but Cheryl does all the time and Ive heard another say she does if there is enough quantity which apparently means squat.
Hello,

Although employees can pick up product the next day, they have to go through the same process of placing order with someone. The jackets did have an issue, and we are currently in the process of contacting effected customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Were coats in the warehouse? The issue with employees picking up there even the next day is that as you can see customers lost out. Employees shouldnt be picking up anything until it is confirmed that there is enough inventory to fill customers orders AND ship them first. These coats and replacement orders were gifts for people. Management needs to rethink this so this debacle never happens again. Employees do get special shopping days and dont pay shipping. Lets prevent this from ever happening again.
The coats were in the warehouse yes. However, the Adrienne Vittadini had an inventory issue that has just recently been identified. The issue that impacted customers the most was related to the inventory. Nevertheless, I am still sharing the feedback about additional parameters around employee ordering in general because of course we don't want to negatively impact people. Thanks again for your feedback.
3 x

CCC

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

I will not be purchasing any coats or jackets in the future from SLC. Not a pleasant experience and I believe all who were effected, should be compensated by SLC. Not just the refunds, but a genuine compensation. A lot of the jackets were for presents and that really sucks!! Including mine.
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Just an added note. That Adrienne Vittadini coat that got canceled was actually the second coat I had ordered from SLC. The first one (a purple hooded puffer) was also canceled previously. When the A.V. coat came along, I felt so much better about them canceling the purple puffer, since I liked the A.V. coat better, and it was only $10 more. I guess the joke was on me. They now have two strikes, and the Juicy Couture was almost the third (they have sent that one now). They're still at bat, and I'm still the pitcher.
5 x