Here we go again.....

RS

Re: Here we go again.....

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
They're still at bat, and I'm still the pitcher.
Yet they’re the ones throwing the curveballs.
4 x

jhardy1456

Post by jhardy1456 » 4 years ago

I really don't give a crap about your Board etiquette! Or if I get a big warning! Keep buying crap from them and keep getting ripped off. I guess some of you are just to ignorant to be helped. Not my problem. And I won't post any more so those who got annoyed from my warnings don't get upset. So your replies fall on deaf ears. f%^%$ing Morons
0 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

WOW
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
I really don't give a crap about your Board etiquette! Or if I get a big warning! Keep buying crap from them and keep getting ripped off. I guess some of you are just to ignorant to be helped. Not my problem. And I won't post any more so those who got annoyed from my warnings don't get upset. So your replies fall on deaf ears. f%^%$ing Morons
Buh-bye 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

And we can SEE you’re still here.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
Buh-bye 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

And we can SEE you’re still here.
He seems all triggered.
:roll:
4 x

jhardy1456

Post by jhardy1456 » 4 years ago

Yes well that's because I unsubscribed to get notifications of your emails yet I am still getting them. So bite me!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
Yes well that's because I unsubscribed to get notifications of your emails yet I am still getting them. So bite me!
Bring it on pal...

And just so you are AWARE, not one forum member EVER, EVER did anything to you.
Savvy?
We are supportive. The only thing we weren’t too keen on was you post-bombing. We were actually sympathetic to your issue.
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Can we please agree to disagree and move on...nothing on these forums is important enough to cause some to get personal and call each other out of their names. Everyone on this board has experienced issues with shopping at Shop LC (Positive and Negative) but in the end it is up to that shopper to make an informed decision to keep buying or not.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Can we please agree to disagree and move on...nothing on these forums is important enough to cause some to get personal and call each other out of their names. Everyone on this board has experienced issues with shopping at Shop LC (Positive and Negative) but in the end it is up to that shopper to make an informed decision to keep buying or not.
When we didn’t get riled up enough for that poster’s liking it made him very displeased.
His purpose was to find validation and people to jump on his band wagon.
We were supportive, just like we are to everyone here.
It apparently wasn’t enough.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

We were indeed supportive. I believe he ignored every response he received from members here. He ignored my post to him.

We each have our own hassles to bear. And yes, with SLC.

In fighting for our own orders, we don't have time to fight "Canadian Shipping Fees."

He said he had just begun his "campaign" against SLC. Though Auto-Correct changed the word "Campaign" to "Champagne."

I've seen him on other sites telling his story. Which he has every right to do and I don't blame him.

But to burst in and start swearing at us, and calling us names when the bulk of us are on here to get our own orders straightened out, is unacceptable.

It also reveals to us someone who is way out of control.

He did not order from any of us. He ordered from SLC. His words or fight or battle is with them, not any of us.

I don't understand why he didn't order at their UK site?

Well, I understand if he read the reviews. But there are bad reviews about this SLC, also. They aren't AS bad. But I believe they will be. It's just a matter of time.

He also can dispute it with his CC company. He does not have to pay. That is what I asked him. I was ignored. Everyone who responded to him was ignored.

He wasn't interested in hearing about any of our issues. He apparently wasn't interested in reading the topics we have been discussing, either.

Because if he had read them, he would know how many of us felt about SLC, and that many of us are NOT shopping here. Many are just having non-shopping discussions.

If someone has a question, wants advice, needs help with an order issue, we help them.

But I, for one, refuse to be bullied. And that's exactly what his behavior has revealed. A bully.
4 x