Here we go again.....

Hollie

Re: Here we go again.....

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
Yes well that's because I unsubscribed to get notifications of your emails yet I am still getting them. So bite me!
I can't. I didn't get my shots.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
Yes well that's because I unsubscribed to get notifications of your emails yet I am still getting them. So bite me!
I can't. I didn't get my shots.
🤣🤣🤣👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
3 x

jhardy1456

Post by jhardy1456 » 4 years ago

Boy you people really think highly of yourselves! Please name those other sites you have seen me on, I would really like to know, problem is your full of it. The people who are out of control are the ones who shoot their big mouths off when they do not know what they are talking about! like the one guy who told me to cry to my Government because it is there problem?? There is no difference shipping from Canada to the US and back depending on what it is. He has no idea what he is talking about but he has to get his 2 cents in. Another one says I am a liar Canadians do not pay that much. I have about 10 more you will be able to read them when I post them on my sites. So if your going to attack me and call me a liar and telling me I have no idea what I am talking about then your going to get a fight. And no one who responded to me kindly was ignored. I read them. Being from Canada I pay much more for everything from the states because of the dollar so when I get hit with un-necessary shipping charges on top of that why would I stand for it. The FACT is I buy sell, ship to and from countries all over the world and I HAVE NEVER paid such high shipping prices in my life, and I have been doing this for 40 years. So if your going to try and rip me off then your going to hear about it. As for posting in here ----I DID NOT WANT TO --- But it seemed the only way to get in touch with ANYONE at SHOP LC and no I have no idea you don't shop here, I don't even know how to use these forums yet. It seems anyone I tried to reply to after I got a message from them I would get a Forum does not exist message. There are two sides to every story and before you go talking behind someones back you should think about that. So if you want to shoot your big mouth off go ahead, I'm watching now so I can answer you. What about you RS? you want to "Bring it on"
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
Boy you people really think highly of yourselves! Please name those other sites you have seen me on, I would really like to know, problem is your full of it. The people who are out of control are the ones who shoot their big mouths off when they do not know what they are talking about! like the one guy who told me to cry to my Government because it is there problem?? There is no difference shipping from Canada to the US and back depending on what it is. He has no idea what he is talking about but he has to get his 2 cents in. Another one says I am a liar Canadians do not pay that much. I have about 10 more you will be able to read them when I post them on my sites. So if your going to attack me and call me a liar and telling me I have no idea what I am talking about then your going to get a fight. And no one who responded to me kindly was ignored. I read them. Being from Canada I pay much more for everything from the states because of the dollar so when I get hit with un-necessary shipping charges on top of that why would I stand for it. The FACT is I buy sell, ship to and from countries all over the world and I HAVE NEVER paid such high shipping prices in my life, and I have been doing this for 40 years. So if your going to try and rip me off then your going to hear about it. As for posting in here ----I DID NOT WANT TO --- But it seemed the only way to get in touch with ANYONE at SHOP LC and no I have no idea you don't shop here, I don't even know how to use these forums yet. It seems anyone I tried to reply to after I got a message from them I would get a Forum does not exist message. There are two sides to every story and before you go talking behind someones back you should think about that. So if you want to shoot your big mouth off go ahead, I'm watching now so I can answer you. What about you RS? you want to "Bring it on"
Certainly.

We read
We listened.
We sympathized.

YOU came on here and called us names OUT OF THE BLUE AND RESPONDING TO WHAT? What was that even in reference to?
Your fight was never with US but you certainly took it OUT ON US.
Don’t come in here, guns a blazing and try to bully us.
We will circle the wagons, which is WHY I responded the way I did.
Plain and simple...you were way out of line.
4 x

jhardy1456

I said exactly why I came in here and said who I was talking to. Did you not read the last message?? It was one swear word f%$%#ING, and even that message stated it was to certain people. The message clearly stated I was talking to certain people, not everyone. I don't know why you thought I was talking to you?
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And furthermore...how in a forum can ANYONE talk BEHIND anyone’s back?
We responded to you.

As far as that “forum does not exist” message,,,that’s a glitch. To get around that hit the “ and it lets you respond in the post.

Nobody “ shot off their big mouth” what ARE you talking about?

Again...attacking us was inappropriate.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
I said exactly why I came in here and said who I was talking to. Did you not read the last message?? It was one swear word f%$%#ING, and even that message stated it was to certain people. The message clearly stated I was talking to certain people, not everyone. I don't know why you thought I was talking to you?
You don’t say WHO. And I have friends on here (at least I like to think so).
You verbally attacked people who SHOP here.
So that includes people I consider friends.

And you called us morons.
And ignorant.
And to “bite you”
3 x

jhardy1456

You thought I was gone, that's how you talk behind someones back. Can't believe I had to explain that to you?

You want me to say who I was talking about?

You have no idea who I was talking to but they may have been your friend?

Well RS, your changing my mind about not being specific but I am going to bite my tongue ( I don't have to explain that do I)

This is ridiculous
I'm outta here!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
You thought I was gone, that's how you talk behind someones back. Can't believe I had to explain that to you?

You want me to say who I was talking about?

You have no idea who I was talking to but they may have been your friend?

Well RS, your changing my mind about not being specific but I am going to bite my tongue ( I don't have to explain that do I)

This is ridiculous
I'm outta here!
I don’t think anyone thought you were gone. We can see when you are here. As far as earlier we didn’t then either. In fact, people even asked, wondering if your issue was ever resolved.

I never said, nor do I want specifics from you.

Best of luck to you.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@jhardy1456
I do understand your frustration and anger.

But is it really OUR fault that you're still subscribed?

We don't run the IT department.

And trust me, A LOT of us wish we did!

Why not just delete the emails until your "Unsubscribe" takes effect?

Until then, take a look around at the different threads. See how kindness can often go a long way in getting someone from SLC to help you.

I saw the reply you received (five days later instead of 24 hours, which in itself is outrageous) and the Mod was letting you know his hands were "tied" as far as the cost of shipping to certain places.

I myself felt his reply could have been written in a nicer way. I would have felt upset if I received a response like that. I thought so when I read it.

That doesn't mean that you have to pay that outrageous amount of money.

I certainly wouldn't.

I certainly COULDN'T!

I responded asking if you could get your CC company involved, but received no reply from you.

As for seeing you post complaints on sites, that was ME. And I said I did not blame you for it.

I was telling a family member about the terrible changes here and she looked online and read a complaint with your name. I recognized your name and the shipping cost and said "That's JHardy! He's doing what he said he was going to do! What does it say?!" I told her about how ridiculous the cost was, and the "story."

She and I were actually GLAD to see your complaint and explanation about the cost of shipping.

I am not certain but I believe she was on Facebook's SLC site? She could have also been on the BBB site or others I have read before to read about SLC.

There are Moderators here who do try to help. To approach them as if it is an "attack", well...you're less likely to get help.

Also, we agreed with you. We do sympathize with you.

Many of us haven't received orders that were purchased to give as Christmas gifts. Many do not have the money to go out and buy replacement gifts.

That's not only an embarrassing situation, but it's also heartbreaking if what we ordered was for a parent, grandparent, or especially a CHILD.

So we "Chew the Fat" on here and keep an eye on our orders. Danielle is one of the Moderators who has helped MANY in ONE DAY who otherwise would not have coats they ordered.

If there isn't anything SLC can do (or if they refuse, I don't know much about Canadian Shipping Fees, but it sounds ridiculously high) then you aren't missing out on much.

Read our threads. Things aren't the same here as they used to be. They don't offer the same quality products we used to get on here. And the items they do offer are priced entirely too high.

The Sister-Site to this one is in the UK. It's on a thread on here. Try to find it. It's an Eye-Opener!

The reviews for that site are far worse than even the ones for this one. People aren't getting their refunds, they're getting hung up on by staff, they're not getting their orders, staff tells them they're lying, laughs at them, talks to co-workers when a person is trying to get information about an order or refund.

You name it, it's on there. The person who was "in charge" there is...you guessed it...now "in charge" HERE. And THAT is when MOST of the horrible changes occurred here.

SLC isn't just sliding downhill anymore, in my opinion. It already slid. It skidded the rest of the way down the hill, and then slammed to a stop, bringing the whole business down, crumbling into pieces. Those "in charge" just haven't realized it...YET.

So we meet here and complain to each other about it.

But we're certainly not keeping your name on the subscribed list, and we did not create your invoice, add up your items, add shipping and handling, then tax.

SLC did all of that.

Oh, but if only we DID have that kind of "power" here!

This place would be back to what it used to be and you'd be reading happier threads, instead of threads full of people who are disillusioned.

I hope you didn't pay that outrageous price. If you did, I'd dispute it. And then never shop here again.

I am one who used to purchase A LOT from here.

But unless it changes back to what it used to be, I will not be placing ONE SINGLE ORDER.

Many Blessings to You and Your Loved Ones this Holiday Season, and the coming New Year.

✨🕊🌺🌿💦💦💦🦢💦💦💦🌿🌺🕊✨
3 x