Here we go again.....

2Blonde

Here we go again.....

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

They already scr***d me on the beautiful Adrienne Vittadini coat they didn't ship (which today showed as available in the same black size M that I ordered). Now it looks like it's happening again. On 12/12 I ordered the pink Juicy Couture jacket in XS, along with some other items. Well, the other items have shipped, but the jacket has not. On the website today it shows only one left in that size and color (at a higher price of course). What do you think are the chances they will send it to me? Slim and none, I'll bet. Here I go again. If I don't get it, I may finally have learned my lesson with these people.
4 x

jhardy1456

Re: Here we go again.....

Post by jhardy1456 » 4 years ago

Yeah and I see that shipping for Canadians is back to F you Canadians!

item subtotal $120.00
Shipping - $ 191.76

Total - 311.76

This is no longer funny!! This is a total RIP OFF! Your not going to get away with this!!
1 x

CCC

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

Hmmm, it seems there are serious issues involving the jackets and coats. LC more than likely have hired on extra people in warehouse.
Possible theft involved with the mysteriously disappearing coats & jackets?
Who knows!
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CCC wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmm, it seems there are serious issues involving the jackets and coats. LC more than likely have hired on extra people in warehouse.
Possible theft involved with the mysteriously disappearing coats & jackets?
Who knows!
Or selling to employees first who can get their orders right from the warehouse. Their orders arent shipped. This leaves customers screwed. Katie has said hosts arent allowed to order while on air but Cheryl does all the time and Ive heard another say she does if there is enough quantity which apparently means squat.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Yep, I believe the hosts order whatever, whenever.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I don't think they buy much just say it to make you buy whatever it is there selling.
4 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
They already scr***d me on the beautiful Adrienne Vittadini coat they didn't ship (which today showed as available in the same black size M that I ordered). Now it looks like it's happening again. On 12/12 I ordered the pink Juicy Couture jacket in XS, along with some other items. Well, the other items have shipped, but the jacket has not. On the website today it shows only one left in that size and color (at a higher price of course). What do you think are the chances they will send it to me? Slim and none, I'll bet. Here I go again. If I don't get it, I may finally have learned my lesson with these people.
Yep, they are refunding me for my Adrienne Vittadini Black puffer coat, they "say" that they never received the shipment. Well why were they selling something that they supposedly didn't have? Also, I ordered the Juicy Couture in the Royal Blue has not shipped but the scarf I ordered at the same time has shipped. Gee, I think I am going to get another "so sorry" email that they don't have that jacket either. SMH
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Yep, they are refunding me for my Adrienne Vittadini Black puffer coat, they "say" that they never received the shipment. Well why were they selling something that they supposedly didn't have? Also, I ordered the Juicy Couture in the Royal Blue has not shipped but the scarf I ordered at the same time has shipped. Gee, I think I am going to get another "so sorry" email that they don't have that jacket either. SMH
I half expect one day to try to tune into the show on tv or the internet and it's POOF GONE! Some seriously shady stuff going on here :(
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I have emailed you in regards to this. I am very sorry about what occurred glad to help any way I can.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
Yeah and I see that shipping for Canadians is back to F you Canadians!

item subtotal $120.00
Shipping - $ 191.76

Total - 311.76

This is no longer funny!! This is a total RIP OFF! Your not going to get away with this!!
Hello Jhardy,

I have messaged you regarding shipping over the weekend. I will be sending an additional message today.
1 x