I am guessing we were correct

RS

I am guessing we were correct

Post by RS » 4 years ago

That the jackets we saw AND PURCHASED on live t.v. were samples only. They didn’t actually have stock to SELL. And now there is a problem with them fulfilling the orders that we PLACED AND PAID FOR!

This is either drop shipping and we are entitled to know that BEFORE we buy or it is unethical if you sell items and take our money without actually having stock on hand.

We want the jackets.

If not, we deserve not only a full and immediate refund but some other compensation. MANY OF THESE WERE FOR GIFTS❗️❗️❗️.
Good time to let us down, again.

@Moderator_Danielle
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Catticus

Re: I am guessing we were correct

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

YEP!
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@RS I did send an email to Danielle this morning about this (soon after 8:00am). Usually she responds quickly, but I haven't heard anything yet. Something is going on.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@RS I did send an email to Danielle this morning about this (soon after 8:00am). Usually she responds quickly, but I haven't heard anything yet. Something is going on.
I did just a bit ago as well. I was responding to an email from her but added that issue, and others, into the message.

This is not good.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I suspect they are doing these all day events because management is scrambling behind the scenes to cover their rears. Damage control. More lies or will they finally be honest and tell us what we suspect has been going on and fix it. Or...they may decide the forum was a bad idea and shut it down. :lol:
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I hope that Danielle didn't get into any trouble for the honesty she displayed in the previous threads concerning the jacket sales and the employee purchases of products
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I suspect they are doing these all day events because management is scrambling behind the scenes to cover their rears. Damage control. More lies or will they finally be honest and tell us what we suspect has been going on and fix it. Or...they may decide the forum was a bad idea and shut it down. :lol:
Fix it? Fix it how? Sending the items out eventually? Late? And a we’re sorry?

Not enough, not this time. Because time after time after time after time after time after time...
4 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I did just a bit ago as well. I was responding to an email from her but added that issue, and others, into the message.

This is not good.
I received an email as well. I thank her and then asked that management actually read the forums instead of getting edited and watered down feedback from the Moderators.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago

This is not good.
I received an email as well. I thank her and then asked that management actually read the forums instead of getting edited and watered down feedback from the Moderators.
I am afraid I neglected to thank her this time. I am frustrated with SLC to say the least and when someone thinks the issue is resolved with an apology and we will forward the info to the correct teams, it’s not resolved.
4 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

This is not good.
I am afraid I neglected to thank her this time. I am frustrated with SLC to say the least and when someone thinks the issue is resolved with an apology and we will forward the info to the correct teams, it’s not resolved.
I emailed Amit. Either it will hit the fan or we will notice "something". Im not sure what but I have a feeling he isnt like Kevin.
3 x