Lauren

Guaranteed Christmas delivery??

Post by Lauren » 4 years ago

How? I still have RA orders from Dec 12th that haven’t shipped! Ugh
4 x

letsshop

Re: Guaranteed Christmas delivery??

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

Same here, I have an order from the 14th, not shipped yet.
5 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Same here :(
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Didn't receive pkg before Christmas last year. Even though it was guaranteed to arrive before, it was delivered UPS (signature required) the day after Christmas. Good luck to everyone hoping to get pkgs before Christmas!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Didn't receive pkg before Christmas last year. Even though it was guaranteed to arrive before, it was delivered UPS (signature required) the day after Christmas. Good luck to everyone hoping to get pkgs before Christmas!
I still have one thing invoiced that I thought would be here by Christmas. I am worried.

Others have shipped but they seem to be moving slowly, well with the exception of two items.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I still have one thing invoiced that I thought would be here by Christmas. I am worried.

Others have shipped but they seem to be moving slowly, well with the exception of two items.
Fingers crossed for you, especially if they're gifts. I learned the hard way. SLC may actually ship in time to receive before Christmas but everyone is at the mercy of the postal service, UPS, etc.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Lauren wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Very sorry to hear about what happened with your order. If you are ok with being contacted please send the information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com and I will get someone on it.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

letsshop wrote:
4 years ago
Same here, I have an order from the 14th, not shipped yet.
Hello,

I am sorry for the delay! If you are ok with being contacted can you send me the information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com?
1 x

Lauren

Post by Lauren » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Lauren wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Very sorry to hear about what happened with your order. If you are ok with being contacted please send the information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com and I will get someone on it.
I just sent you an email. Thanks so much
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Fingers crossed for you, especially if they're gifts. I learned the hard way. SLC may actually ship in time to receive before Christmas but everyone is at the mercy of the postal service, UPS, etc.
Everything stays stuck at the DHL hub.
It sits and sits and sits.
Getting any orders by Christmas will be by luck.
This year is by far the slowest in my memory here.
5 x