New idea for diamonds

JewelryQueen

To all my new jewelry buddies

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making me feel included in this wonderful group. Cannot tell you how much it has picked my spirits up. I wish you a blessed Christmas, hopefully with those that matter most. I probably won't be posting much for the next few days as I am going to spend a few days at sissy's house. She has a case of pnuemonia-- not to mention her diabetes, arthritis, and lately her heart has been going into AFIB. Still she has a sense of humor as she said the heart issue bothers her the most-- because if she has to have a pacemaker she will starve to death (no microwave)! She does have an ancient computer so I might try to give it a go.
God bless us each and every one!!
4 x

Gypsy

Re: To all my new jewelry buddies

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making me feel included in this wonderful group. Cannot tell you how much it has picked my spirits up. I wish you a blessed Christmas, hopefully with those that matter most. I probably won't be posting much for the next few days as I am going to spend a few days at sissy's house. She has a case of pnuemonia-- not to mention her diabetes, arthritis, and lately her heart has been going into AFIB. Still she has a sense of humor as she said the heart issue bothers her the most-- because if she has to have a pacemaker she will starve to death (no microwave)! She does have an ancient computer so I might try to give it a go.
I'm not sure where you could find more compassionate group of friends -
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & your family ❗ hope your sister is feeling better. Gypsy
2 x

Ginger

Re: New idea for diamonds

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Welcome to our little group Jewelry Queen, I hope you and your sister have a Merry Christmas and I look forward to interacting with you on here. Merry Christmas to Everyone 🎅🏻🎄 Ginger
3 x

honey

Re: New idea for diamonds

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

Are you royalty? Sometimes host Craig Rooke, from
England, talks about the jewels in the queens crown. :)
Delighted to see that you post on the forum. Sending
you a welcome and a big hugg.
I hope that you and your sister have a Blessed Christmas
together and all the best for the New Year.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Enjoy your time with your Sissy! May you both have a blessed Holiday. We will miss you but hopefully that computer will allow you to pop in a time or two. Merry Christmas!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Please pardon my tardiness in welcoming you...your MAJESTY❣️
I was busy making a bit of merry with family yesterday and busy with royal preparations.

Really, in all seriousness WELCOME. It’s so nice to have more members join us. Like the saying goes...well you know it.

As you can see by my posts, I chime in here...‘Er...from time to time 🥴. This is a lively bunch of great people. Smart shoppers and very informative rock hounds as well.

WELCOME WELCOME.

Have a Merry Christmas and see you soon❤️❤️❤️
1 x