What I would like....

Rolltide

Re: What I would like....

Post by Rolltide » 2 months ago

I deleted them myself because of what was being said on air today, gave me an uncomfortable feeling.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 2 months ago

I missed what was being said today and am sorry you deleted your posts. We shouldn’t have to do this and especially made to feel uncomfortable for our opinions. I’m sorry Rolltide and hopefully you will stay on here with us 🌹
5 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 2 months ago

It's okay Ginger, I am a big girl and I can take it! LOL However, just the way they were discussing the forums bothered me, more so than the content of what was said. I will no longer be so open on the forums. Once I get through the wave of merchandise I have ordered from them to date, I am going to post let you all know of my experiences with customer service, dating back to before Christmas, and why my attitude was such at times. I had decided not to shop here anymore until I came on the forum and read what you all had to say. Then I realized it was a major problem throughout the company and I did not feel quite as "alone" in my experiences. When I post about this again, I will tell people what happened to date that was good, as well, not just the bad.
6 x