New Jewelry Designs Please

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I was so looking forward to see NEW items on MEGA DAY, as they promised. Well, for the next couple hours, its SHUNGITE😳🤯those must be all the returns that didn't relieve all the maladies, that buyers expected.
Maybe Shungite can block some rays, and even clean water from contaminated rivers, but it FAILED to ease any of my pain, or all my friends who bought it, pains. Some buyers might be having a Placebo effect, and feel some pain relief. But, placebo effect wears off. In addition? unless we are out in the wild, our drinking water doesn’t need shungite to cleanse it.
I will tune in again at noon. Hopefully, there will be other items, besides Shungite, on sale.
In the meanwhile, JT. Has DIAMOND ELEGANCE on now😍
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I was so looking forward to see NEW items on MEGA DAY, as they promised. Well, for the next couple hours, its SHUNGITE😳🤯those must be all the returns that didn't relieve all the maladies, that buyers expected.
Maybe Shungite can block some rays, and even clean water from contaminated rivers, but it FAILED to ease any of my pain, or all my friends who bought it, pains. Some buyers might be having a Placebo effect, and feel some pain relief. But, placebo effect wears off. In addition? unless we are out in the wild, our drinking water doesn’t need shungite to cleanse it.
I will tune in again at noon. Hopefully, there will be other items, besides Shungite, on sale.
Now they are suggesting shungite water for your houseplants. : :lol:
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Now they are suggesting shungite water for your houseplants. : :lol:
Nah...I just bought all my houseplants new shungite jewelry. Best dressed plants in town! 🤣🤣🤣
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

ShopLC please make some wide band rings, like old fashioned cigar style band rings but please no silver or gold tone. I like to wear just a plain wide band at home or doing errands as my wedding band. I don’t like to wear my real wedding rings when I know I am going to be volunteering, grocery shopping, babysitting our grandkids or just normal every day wear. I would love to see designs in platinum over silver without the rhodium please. I’ve got a gold one from years ago & they have multiple uses & last for years when taken care of. I wish you would allow us to post pictures so I can show you what I am talking about.
4 x