New Jewelry Designs Please

Online
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 2723
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Gypsy » 2 months ago

Vicky wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:44 am
Oh my goodness. Ankur and Becky presenting the .25ct diamond love knot 925 earring as a valentine day doorbuster. He is STTTTTRRRETCHING OUT THE PRESENTATION. All I know is these earrings were as low as $19.99 with coupon last year. Now they are pretending that this is LIKE A GOD GIVEN DEAL at $39.99.
So far 273 NEWBIES think they are getting the DEAL OF THE YEAR. IT’s been on air sooo many times, who knows if these are not repeat returns.
I wish on this NEW YEAR, they would bring in NEW STYLES !!
I thought those sold out before 🤔
3 x

User avatar
Ginger
Posts: 873
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Ginger » 2 months ago

I’m not watching but I know the earrings you’re talking about. They were much lower & a presidential deal a couple months ago. I remember Amit coming out all day during presentations & having them. I refuse to pay this jacked upped price, the new customers just don’t know. Prices have gone up double & in some cases triple what they used to be. And I am talking about some of the items that used to be on $10 Friday’s.
3 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 1999
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Gemsnob » 2 months ago

Vicky wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:44 am
Oh my goodness. Ankur and Becky presenting the .25ct diamond love knot 925 earring as a valentine day doorbuster. He is STTTTTRRRETCHING OUT THE PRESENTATION. All I know is these earrings were as low as $19.99 with coupon last year. Now they are pretending that this is LIKE A GOD GIVEN DEAL at $39.99.
So far 273 NEWBIES think they are getting the DEAL OF THE YEAR. IT’s been on air sooo many times, who knows if these are not repeat returns.
I wish on this NEW YEAR, they would bring in NEW STYLES !!
I paid $45 during the diamond Smackdown. Ill never shop during one again or buy a TLV.
4 x

Online
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 2723
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Gypsy » 2 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:52 am
Vicky wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:44 am
Oh my goodness. Ankur and Becky presenting the .25ct diamond love knot 925 earring as a valentine day doorbuster. He is STTTTTRRRETCHING OUT THE PRESENTATION. All I know is these earrings were as low as $19.99 with coupon last year. Now they are pretending that this is LIKE A GOD GIVEN DEAL at $39.99.
So far 273 NEWBIES think they are getting the DEAL OF THE YEAR. IT’s been on air sooo many times, who knows if these are not repeat returns.
I wish on this NEW YEAR, they would bring in NEW STYLES !!
I paid $45 during the diamond Smackdown. Ill never shop during one again or buy a TLV.
Yep prices seem to go down after smackdown never understood that.
4 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1211
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 2 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:14 am
I was checking out the new jewelry online. I like to add pieces to my wishlist. They have shell pearl for what I consider expensive. The pieces are $35-$50. I wish they would use genuine freshwater pearls instead. Im happy they are adding new designs with pearls, Im just not sure I would buy faux.
I love pearls too! Freshwater pearls are inexpensive for the most part if you buy in bulk, especially if you are the World's Largest Jewelry Manufacturer, who cuts out the middle-man! Seriously, $30-50 is too rich for me for a fake pearl.
3 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1211
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 2 months ago

Ginger wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:30 am
I would like to see more charms or charm bracelets in silver & not mystery metal. Even initial charms, I have the necklace and love it. Also an inspection card, identifying that It’s been inspected & by who. More jewelry with stones like smoky quartz, maybe yellow sapphire, citrines,freshwater pearls, jewelry castings, watches in real leather bands & maybe simple band styles with invisible set stones. Bracelets in various lengths without it being a bolo bracelet ( I don’t like those kind)


Yes, please! All of the above. I also want to see indigo/blue appetite, gaspeite and green turquoise.
3 x

User avatar
Ginger
Posts: 873
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Ginger » 2 months ago

Oh yes, OtherSideoftheTracks, that appetite is so beautiful & I love the neon appetite too. I’ve got a stainless steel necklace and earrings that they had ages ago in blue howlite, but it looks exactly like blue turquoise and all under $10!! I get so many compliments on it & it look just like the expensive line of turquoise jewelry they do. It’s like the squash blossom necklaces & I wish they would bring back lots of the items from ages ago, it was so affordable, well made & actually downright beautiful. It’s good to see you ♥️
2 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 1999
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Gemsnob » 2 months ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:22 am
Ginger wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:30 am
I would like to see more charms or charm bracelets in silver & not mystery metal. Even initial charms, I have the necklace and love it. Also an inspection card, identifying that It’s been inspected & by who. More jewelry with stones like smoky quartz, maybe yellow sapphire, citrines,freshwater pearls, jewelry castings, watches in real leather bands & maybe simple band styles with invisible set stones. Bracelets in various lengths without it being a bolo bracelet ( I don’t like those kind)


Yes, please! All of the above. I also want to see indigo/blue appetite, gaspeite and green turquoise.
I saw an ad this morning on SLC. They are bringing back Royston turquoise. I really liked the color and matrix when they had it last time. I didnt buy anything. Ill be sure to watch Sunday.
3 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1211
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 2 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:48 pm
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:22 am
Ginger wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:30 am
I would like to see more charms or charm bracelets in silver & not mystery metal. Even initial charms, I have the necklace and love it. Also an inspection card, identifying that It’s been inspected & by who. More jewelry with stones like smoky quartz, maybe yellow sapphire, citrines,freshwater pearls, jewelry castings, watches in real leather bands & maybe simple band styles with invisible set stones. Bracelets in various lengths without it being a bolo bracelet ( I don’t like those kind)


Yes, please! All of the above. I also want to see indigo/blue appetite, gaspeite and green turquoise.
I saw an ad this morning on SLC. They are bringing back Royston turquoise. I really liked the color and matrix when they had it last time. I didnt buy anything. Ill be sure to watch Sunday.
Thank you for the heads up I will be sure not miss this show! I love, love Royston turquoise especially with matrix! I better slow my roll now with purchasing. lol

I'm thinking of you and your daughter, gemsnob. I'm saying prayers and I hope both of you have a blessed day today and everything goes your way.
3 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 1999
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Gemsnob » 2 months ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:21 pm
Gemsnob wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:48 pm
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:22 am
[/b]

Yes, please! All of the above. I also want to see indigo/blue appetite, gaspeite and green turquoise.
I saw an ad this morning on SLC. They are bringing back Royston turquoise. I really liked the color and matrix when they had it last time. I didnt buy anything. Ill be sure to watch Sunday.
Thank you for the heads up I will be sure not miss this show! I love, love Royston turquoise especially with matrix! I better slow my roll now with purchasing. lol

I'm thinking of you and your daughter, gemsnob. I'm saying prayers and I hope both of you have a blessed day today and everything goes your way.
Thank you so very much! ❤ Im hoping she gets to come home today.
3 x