Sukriti

RS

Sukriti

Post by RS » 4 years ago

When will you PLEASE offer more crossbody styles? Not in the Vivid but the normal painted bags? Some people don’t always want a shoulder bag.
2 x

2Blonde

Re: Sukriti

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Here's my problem with the Sukriti bags, and why I don't buy them. I HAVE to have an outside zip pocket AND an outside cell phone pocket!I have a large collection of the "other" brand, and they all have that. I'm spoiled! Up until now I haven't felt any of the Sukriti artwork was as well executed as my other brand bags. The ones they are showing today are definitely a step up from their previous bags, and I might have ordered one except for that one thing! :?
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I know some have had issues, but I like the Chaos bags. And I need inside division along with the outside pockets
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Here's my problem with the Sukriti bags, and why I don't buy them. I HAVE to have an outside zip pocket AND an outside cell phone pocket!I have a large collection of the "other" brand, and they all have that. I'm spoiled! Up until now I haven't felt any of the Sukriti artwork was as well executed as my other brand bags. The ones they are showing today are definitely a step up from their previous bags, and I might have ordered one except for that one thing! :?
I have been lucky with the Sukriti but only have a few. They painting has all been very very good but I do notices differences from style/design to the next. I choose only really nice ones. Outside pockets for my handbags are a must have but not so much for a bag I use to go with a suitcase or a day bag in my car.
I also have many of the other brand(s) painted bags and love them. Most of those DO have an outside pocket.

They aren’t leather but have you ever tried LUG? I adore those bags.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I know some have had issues, but I like the Chaos bags. And I need inside division along with the outside pockets
I am loving the three Chaos bags I have. One was bad and is going back. I do have another out for delivery today so fingers crossed!
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@RS No, I haven't tried Lug bags. I have so darned many of the "other" brand I could use them as decorations for my spare bedroom (and I do!). :shock:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@RS No, I haven't tried Lug bags. I have so darned many of the "other" brand I could use them as decorations for my spare bedroom (and I do!). :shock:
Hahaaaa absolutely.!...I have a “bag room”. But I also have one of the hand painted bags hanging from the knob on one of my dressers in my bedroom. Too pretty to keep locked away in a dark closet!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Speaking of Lug. Just happened to check the Q (they sell them there) and it’s the Big Deal today. One of their smaller bags and it comes with a matching wallet! I have the older versions of this bag, this is an updated version. If you want a smaller one some time this one is great. Comes in cute colors and/or patterns too.
I just ordered one.
Oops...I forgot to check my order status there, that’s why I went over there! Lol
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I am loving the three Chaos bags I have. One was bad and is going back. I do have another out for delivery today so fingers crossed!
oh goody ❗ hope it's a nice one ❗
3 x

Gypsy

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmm 🤔 does someone have a purse fetish ❓
4 x