Sukriti

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 882
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by Gem Lover » 1 month ago

I also like outside compartments with zippers, a couple of my Sukriti bags have them. I really wish they would do some dragonfly designs, all they ever do is butterflies.
4 x

Online
User avatar
RS
Posts: 3037
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by RS » 1 month ago

Gem Lover wrote:
1 month ago
I also like outside compartments with zippers, a couple of my Sukriti bags have them. I really wish they would do some dragonfly designs, all they ever do is butterflies.
I would love that too. More florals. A mixture of florals and feathers. I really don’t like the “scenery” or “destination” prints. Even abstract. Or paisley. Or, or, or, or.....
3 x

honey
Posts: 610
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by honey » 1 month ago

How about a Sukriti with a big Shop LC logo!!!! :o
2 x

Gypsy
Posts: 1539
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

honey wrote:
1 month ago
How about a Sukriti with a big Shop LC logo!!!! :o
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 x

Online
User avatar
RS
Posts: 3037
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by RS » 1 month ago

honey wrote:
1 month ago
How about a Sukriti with a big Shop LC logo!!!! :o
🧐🤨hmmmm lemme think.....


NO❗️😝
4 x

honey
Posts: 610
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by honey » 1 month ago

C'mon.......matching wallets..
3 x

Online
User avatar
RS
Posts: 3037
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by RS » 1 month ago

honey wrote:
1 month ago
C'mon.......matching wallets..
Oh dear lord NOOOOOO....😝😝😝😝😝
2 x

Kittycat
Posts: 269
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by Kittycat » 1 month ago

I love the Tiger/ Leopard ones, but most are a bit too large for me. I love the designs but really want a medium bag. I bought one and it is way too large for me and another was tiny. I do have two that I like the size. Want more bags 8-10 inches with cat \kitten designs. The prices are good compared to the other channel, I think I even got one of them with a coupon.
3 x

Gypsy
Posts: 1539
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

Kittycat wrote:
1 month ago
I love the Tiger/ Leopard ones, but most are a bit too large for me. I love the designs but really want a medium bag. I bought one and it is way too large for me and another was tiny. I do have two that I like the size. Want more bags 8-10 inches with cat \kitten designs. The prices are good compared to the other channel, I think I even got one of them with a coupon.
Love kittens
1 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 398
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Sukriti

Post by Angelflutter » 1 month ago

honey wrote:
1 month ago
C'mon.......matching wallets..
Made of Shungite. How could you resist?
4 x