Premium Jewelry sets

bluez

Premium Jewelry sets

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Most of the time I would really like to have a complete set including ring, pendant, earrings, and bracelet. Trying to piecemeal a set together is often frustrating and takes time.
Wouldn't it be nice if SLC would offer the set for sale? Afterwards they could sell each piece. But with my luck, they would not include lever back earrings (the only kind I wear).
bluez
2 x

Angelflutter

Re: Premium Jewelry sets

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Great idea. Sell the sets first. I hate buying something then trying to find stones that match what I have.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Premium Jewelry sets

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Most of the time I would really like to have a complete set including ring, pendant, earrings, and bracelet. Trying to piecemeal a set together is often frustrating and takes time.
Wouldn't it be nice if SLC would offer the set for sale? Afterwards they could sell each piece. But with my luck, they would not include lever back earrings (the only kind I wear).
bluez
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your wonderful suggestion. We have gone ahead and passed this suggestion along to our jewelry team so they can keep this idea in mind for the future. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family, and I hope you have a delightful day!
4 x