Cuff links

Post Reply
CJM
Posts: 603
Joined: 2 years ago

Cuff links

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

I wish LC would make cuff links in silver or stainless steel, with real gems. All you find on amazon or in department stores is garbage. Also, I wish some of the men’s rings would be made in women’s sizes.
7 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 1233
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Cuff links

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

I agree with your idea, CJM. I would to see cuff links with that quality.
3 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 2 years ago
Answers: 1

Re: Cuff links

Post by Moderator_Preston » 2 years ago

CJM wrote:
2 years ago
I wish LC would make cuff links in silver or stainless steel, with real gems. All you find on amazon or in department stores is garbage. Also, I wish some of the men’s rings would be made in women’s sizes.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your lovely suggestion! We have sent this feedback to our jewelry, fashion, and innovations teams so they can keep this in mind for future products. Thank you again for your suggestion, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
4 x

User avatar
Hayhaypaula
Posts: 125
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Cuff links

Post by Hayhaypaula » 2 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
2 years ago
CJM wrote:
2 years ago
I wish LC would make cuff links in silver or stainless steel, with real gems. All you find on amazon or in department stores is garbage. Also, I wish some of the men’s rings would be made in women’s sizes.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your lovely suggestion! We have sent this feedback to our jewelry, fashion, and innovations teams so they can keep this in mind for future products. Thank you again for your suggestion, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Don't forget tie clips and bolo ties. Men don't just wear cuff links!
3 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 2 years ago
Answers: 1

Re: Cuff links

Post by Moderator_Preston » 2 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
2 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
2 years ago
CJM wrote:
2 years ago
I wish LC would make cuff links in silver or stainless steel, with real gems. All you find on amazon or in department stores is garbage. Also, I wish some of the men’s rings would be made in women’s sizes.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your lovely suggestion! We have sent this feedback to our jewelry, fashion, and innovations teams so they can keep this in mind for future products. Thank you again for your suggestion, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Don't forget tie clips and bolo ties. Men don't just wear cuff links!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have also passed this along to our jewelry, fashion, and innovations teams as well! Please keep the suggestions coming, and I will make sure they get to the people it needs to! Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

User avatar
Hayhaypaula
Posts: 125
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Cuff links

Post by Hayhaypaula » 2 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
2 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
2 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
2 years ago


Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your lovely suggestion! We have sent this feedback to our jewelry, fashion, and innovations teams so they can keep this in mind for future products. Thank you again for your suggestion, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Don't forget tie clips and bolo ties. Men don't just wear cuff links!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have also passed this along to our jewelry, fashion, and innovations teams as well! Please keep the suggestions coming, and I will make sure they get to the people it needs to! Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
And for the real cowboys/girls, collar tips (don't know what they're called). And for people who like to doll up their plain shoes, how about shoe clip-ons? Or sweater tighteners (these are short (3" or so") chains with clips at both ends to cinch the waistline of button front sweaters/cardigans. 💎💎💎💎
1 x

User avatar
Kat
Posts: 359
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Cuff links

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I got my husband stainless steel cufflinks with abalone shell from the rising auction over a year ago. Maybe even longer than that. I agree with all the suggestions. They need a lot more options for men.
1 x

Post Reply