I would like to see...

What-a-gem

Re: I would like to see...

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
I forgot to add I love necklaces with smaller beads—-2mm—-4mm size, and add pearls in that size too! I don’t always want huge stones—like them sometimes—but like the small 2mm—-4mm size a lot too!
Oh yes..I forgot, I love bezel settings too. I wonder why Shop LC doesn’t do them. Please show some..great idea.
I have to say that I also would prefer beaded necklaces to be in smaller mm sizes. Maybe 4-6mm.
Great suggestions ladies.
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

MissBeth

Bring more rose gold & rose gold vermeil

Post by MissBeth » 4 years ago

Introduce more Shungite as accent frame stones. 16 inch necklaces adjustable to longer lengths. Kite cut stones. More pink everything in inventory please. Pink brings warmth to pale winter skin tones.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree, I would also like to see more enhancers and earring charms for hoops, both great ideas. Magnetic clasp also would be nice on the pendants and necklaces.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I would love to see cigar style band rings. You really don’t see them much anymore and I love them, so comfortable to wear and always looks fabulous. Also more loose gemstones, I have been collecting for years and love how you used to offer them, even on the auctions
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I would love to see cigar style band rings. You really don’t see them much anymore and I love them, so comfortable to wear and always looks fabulous. Also more loose gemstones, I have been collecting for years and love how you used to offer them, even on the auctions
What is this ? Can you please describe because I have never heard.tbis term/style.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

It’s a wide band with etching sometimes on it and it’s honestly several different kinds. You can Google cigar band rings. I had several in gold but they were stolen years ago. I wore it as a wedding band. Sometimes they are a little domed on the top and tapers in the back, if this helps.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
It’s a wide band with etching sometimes on it and it’s honestly several different kinds. You can Google cigar band rings. I had several in gold but they were stolen years ago. I wore it as a wedding band. Sometimes they are a little domed on the top and tapers in the back, if this helps.
Yes it does - in my mind I pictured just that but thought it better to ask just in case. 😃 thank you
3 x

BB

Post by BB » 4 years ago

Shungite studs -[--small sizes---different shapes---I have a double piercing and would love to wear 2 pairs...a daily stud style....
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

NECKLACE HOLDERS!
I need something for all my necklaces and pendants!!
Been asking for years. How hard could it be for a jewelry house to come up with something?
I'd like them to hold a minimum of 20.
4 x