4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Let me count....be right back
Quick count. 58 posts
New request 28
At least 8.were requesting shungite
There was alot of general conversation.posts
So...they CLEARLY listened about shungite. My guess is because of the high profit margin.

Credit where credit is due. But still....
Shungite- YEP gotta say I was actually surprised at how many times it was suggested.
1 x

RS

Re: I would like to see...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Quick count. 58 posts
New request 28
At least 8.were requesting shungite
There was alot of general conversation.posts
So...they CLEARLY listened about shungite. My guess is because of the high profit margin.

Shungite- YEP gotta say I was actually surprised at how many times it was suggested.
Oh really?

Well...people didn’t really KNOW at the time. I am certain many eyes have seen the light since then!
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Oh really?

Well...people didn’t really KNOW at the time. I am certain many eyes have seen the light since then!
Even though I am tired of the constant airing of shungite , I have my fair share. I'm one of the ones that has had positive relief results from pain and swelling issues. Now I know that some will stress the placebo effect and that's okay. If you think about it most everyone has "Grandma's home remedy" something she does or makes up that shouldn't work, dont know why.or how it works...but it does and we pass it along to others.
So for shungite what I know is that
Sometimes - somewhere - someone is being helped by shungite.
As for the EMF protection , the EMF's are really bad for us & I believe the studies I've read on shungite
2 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Pinkie rings!!
3 x

Snakeycat

Post by Snakeycat » 3 years ago

Since I have a large size wrist (wear a size 8"), I really, really wish ShopLC would include the inside measurement on ALL stretchy bracelets. Flat, unstretched circumference. When I hear "it stretches, so if fits everyone", that simply isn't true. You may be able to get it on your wrist, but if your circulation is cut off in 2 minutes, that's a very bad thing. I just finally broke down and bought a stretchy shungite bracelet that is so tight, the beads make divots in my wrist after just a few minutes. I can't wear it. I'm in tears. I want a bracelet even stretchy ones to be able to be slightly twirled around my wrist. Please, just put he measurement in the info.
3 x