I would like to see...

SueB

Re: I would like to see...

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I need some more anthill garnet!!!!! Love this stone!!! I’ve a raspberry zircon( and it’s from lc & a knockout) w/ a halo of anthill one of my faves!!
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Anthill garnet. That's great idea.
3 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

Slabs of banded fluorite.....more Jasper's (there are lots of different varieties).....agates.....Royston turquoise.....green cats eye.....just some different gems that you don't see in the mainstream.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I would also like to see earring jackets. Or a set with studs and jackets. I have seen one set on here I think. I would love to see more. Studs with removable dangles would be nice too.
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Red spinel, pink spinel, rose spinel, I’ve enough purple colors myself but others may.... I got me a nice pink spinel ring for 40% off today today and I can’t wait to get it home Hopefully it’ll be better than my other one!!!!!!!
1 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS...I know I’ve seen some studs with dangles ( or maybe it was jackets) on air within the last month or 2. I remember thinking that it was a cool idea, but I don’t remember what they looked like. And believe it or not... the camera was on the earring when they demonstrated then, not the host!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Hot4TENER

RS, how do u copy and paste other ppls posts?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS...I know I’ve seen some studs with dangles ( or maybe it was jackets) on air within the last month or 2. I remember thinking that it was a cool idea, but I don’t remember what they looked like. And believe it or not... the camera was on the earring when they demonstrated then, not the host!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I saw those! They were fresh pearl drops with a CZ stud if I’m not mistaken.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
You click on the “ button in blue to the right of the post. It will take you to a box with the post above and you type below! VIOLA❣️
1 x

Hot4TENER

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
You click on the “ button in blue to the right of the post. It will take you to a box with the post above and you type below! VIOLA❣️
Oh ty!! You just “Brought me joy”
3 x