New gems

CJM

New gems

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Chalcedony would be nice. Someone else mentioned Iolite. How about Roman glass jewelry? Would love to have some!
2 x

Ginger

Re: New gems

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I would like to see more Amber pieces & maybe some coin jewelry. I’ve seen lovely pieces elsewhere with different coins in there. And maybe watches with gemstones but a real leather band, large dial faces.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Chalcedony would be nice. Someone else mentioned Iolite. How about Roman glass jewelry? Would love to have some!
I have a Roman glass ring (Israel) in sterling silver & think it's beutiful but, it's evidently not nickel free so it turns my finger green. Sadly, never wear it because of that. If SLC were to offer it, I hope they find a way to do so in nickel free sterling silver.
1 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I would like SLC to make slide on charms in gemstones, crystals, and enameling in sterling silver/platinum overlay....similar to the Pandora bracelet charms. But in much lower prices :roll:
0 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I have a Roman glass ring (Israel) in sterling silver & think it's beutiful but, it's evidently not nickel free so it turns my finger green. Sadly, never wear it because of that. If SLC were to offer it, I hope they find a way to do so in nickel free sterling silver.
Coat the inside with clear nail polish before wearing. Should keep finger from turning green.
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

SLC claims that all of their sterling is nickel free.
1 x

Blossom

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
SLC claims that all of their sterling is nickel free.
My Roman glass ring did not come from SLC. It was occasional event by other shopping network. Something like Artisan Jewelry of Israel. Don't know if they even still do those shows now. Man named Uri was special guest for those events.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

So I am going to try to post this again. I have already tried 3 times.....
That would be nice..... but in reality, we would have our Saturdays filled with 24 hours if charm smack downs or trying to sell 10 charms between each jewelry presentation. They would probably have an endless supply of Tanzanite and Shungite charms to try to unload at astronomical prices. Just a bad idea. No,no,no,no and no... :?
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Sadly to say they just said the ruby smack down will be starting 30 minutes early tonight. I won’t be watching it. We will see if it does and so nice to see Katie hosting by herself, a breath of fresh air before the smack down
0 x

Blossom

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Sadly to say they just said the ruby smack down will be starting 30 minutes early tonight. I won’t be watching it. We will see if it does and so nice to see Katie hosting by herself, a breath of fresh air before the smack down
Yes that's definitely sad. Finally get to sit down & watch last hour of Under $10 just to hear the ruby smackdown is starting early. Anymore the Under $10 doesn't start until 12am cst so we NEVER get a 24hr Under $10 & now not even 23hrs...boo/hiss😲😲.
0 x