Down load order history to spread sheet

Margaret

Down load order history to spread sheet

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

I would like to catalogue the jewelry I have purchased over the years from shoplc. A download from my order history to a simple excl. spread sheet would be awesome. Do you think some of the proceeds from sales would be possible to fund this feature or I would be happy to pay for the electronic data.
My husband flipped when saw the size of my paper copies in my cabinet which I file by gem stone type. You must understand I have 2 wall mounted, 1 three drawer and 16 see through jewellery boxes which is still growing. It is organized by gem stone type.
Help, If anyone has a better system please let me know.
3 x

Sylvia

Re: Down load order history to spread sheet

Post by Sylvia » 4 years ago

Great idea
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
I would like to catalogue the jewelry I have purchased over the years from shoplc. A download from my order history to a simple excl. spread sheet would be awesome. Do you think some of the proceeds from sales would be possible to fund this feature or I would be happy to pay for the electronic data.
My husband flipped when saw the size of my paper copies in my cabinet which I file by gem stone type. You must understand I have 2 wall mounted, 1 three drawer and 16 see through jewellery boxes which is still growing. It is organized by gem stone type.
I'm dumb about a lot of techie stuff, but do you know that your order
history can be brought up? On the main page where your name is on
the top right........click there and a menu drops down and you have
the option to view everything that you ordered. As far as printing it up
on a spreadsheet, I know nothing. sorry.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have gone ahead and forwarded this feedback directly to our web administration team so they will be able to keep this in mind for future updates. Thank you again for you feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for you time Preston. Your feedback is trully appropriated.
Sincerely marg
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I don't scan every single item, but keep a scan of the big ticket items. Even have it backed up with an external drive.
Oh, and those "your order has been rec'd" emails....I fwd them to myself with a item description, order #, & item # in the subject line. Then keep those in an email in a file.

I also keep a page print of my purchases & a wish list (often used to see past prices).

Happy filing,
bluez
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I have all the receipts of my purchases, but online I have from 2011 to now. And don't see the purchases that I made from 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
3 x