Colored diamonds.

Vivian

Colored diamonds.

Post by Vivian » 4 years ago

I purchased the TLV for Saturday, is there ANY way SLC could NOT paint or color or enamel the background of the metal the Same color as the diamonds. I understand that Maybe you’re trying to make the tiny stones appear bigger, but to me it just cheapens the look of the jewelry. I am Not able to afford the High priced diamonds, so I’m really NOT interested in ‘faking’ the look. It’s small it’s what I can afford but please don’t ‘make the jewelry Scream... “Hey, I’m cheap so please make me a ‘wannabe’, I am what I am and just let the stones be small and let their own beauty shine instead of Trying to ‘make’ them into something they’re NOT. Not on ALL jewelry because I’m sure some may like that look but maybe a few??? Thank you for reading my request.
4 x

honey

Re: Colored diamonds.

Post by honey » 4 years ago

hi, there is some controversy over likes and dislikes with
the rhodium settings. some say the durability is the same.
some like the different colors of rhodium.
many prefer yellow gold or gold overlay, or white gold or
white gold overlay or the simple white sterling. even
rose gold overlay is pretty.
me, i do not prefer the colors of rhodium.
it's just a matter of us being able to shop their offers
of their colored diamond settings - some not in rhodium,
and us finding something we like. ;)

and....your request to SLC is a good one!
4 x

Kittycat

Re: Colored diamonds.

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I do not like the colors of Rodium either, especially the black. I try to avoid buying diamond rings with colors of rodium, it's just a preference I guess. My newest diamond ring is in rose gold and it does make the Champagne diamonds look pink, but I do love this one as I can't afford the pink diamonds. I usually don't buy rose gold it's just not for me.
2 x