New designs please

Gypsy

New designs please

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I'm watching Blake & Annika present the Opal TLV
It's pretty....but I already have Opal rings and earrings in a very similar designs
SLC I would really like to see something more original especially with a TLV.
Really would like to see new and different jewelry designs
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: New designs please

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I'm watching Blake & Annika present the Opal TLV
It's pretty....but I already have Opal rings and earrings in a very similar designs
SLC I would really like to see something more original especially with a TLV.
Really would like to see new and different jewelry designs
Yes! I feel the very same way! My jewelry collection from ShopLC are so similar in design and I'm very bored shopping now. Who wants the same design style over and over? I bet they have maybe 30 designs they use over and over with little tweaking. Please get your designers to do fresh designs please! We need a variety! I also want to see emerald cuts.

Consider making less quantity, if you don't have the material. Just offer it and if we snooze we lose. Bring more materials to us.

Thanks for listening....
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree with you, they use the same settings with different gemstones so it all looks the same. Other networks offer more unique designs. I would also like to see more rings with some height to them.
8 x

Tiarose

Post by Tiarose » 4 years ago

I don’t mind the designs as a collector Solitaires are my thing I use ring guards to change the looks. If I want a tanzanite with a halo I would then also get morganite with a halo opal with a halo and so on. But as a statement piece I love the bold looks and shocking looks so it would be nice to see more statement pieces. When my mom passed away this year I inherited all her collection and I hope to see maybe even some pieces that are more old fashioned and classic looks to add to her collection.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ring guards for solitaires and earring jackets using different gemstones is something that I have posted under new ideas several times. It would allow us to dress or change up our solitaire rings and stud earrings. I would definitely be interested in these
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I would love to see EARRING JACKETS FOR STUDS please !!
The earring jackets that came with several blue zircon, Ruby, Emerald, and diamond studs just dont do the studs justice.
All new things on shoplc are mainly Tanzanite, shungite and morganite. High end prices.Another boring 24hr Tanzanite smackdown on this weeks horizon☹️Most of us dont shop here for high end. We have been your devoted customers of SLC LOW COST jewelry as you promised us for many years, until you decided to throw us under the 🚍 hoping to attract the 💰💴💵💸 those dont stay long LIKE WE DID 👏🏼
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I agree with you, they use the same settings with different gemstones so it all looks the same. Other networks offer more unique designs. I would also like to see more rings with some height to them.
I agree! I love rings with more height! I know some feel they snag on everything but I can't keep from purchasing a ring with a lot of height to it.

And I'm tired of the same ol Triology gemstone rings! With the three to five baguettes on each side.

They're beautiful, but not with EVERY SINGLE STONE!

YAWWWWWWWN!
4 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

My husband lives to wear a nice ring. The men’s ring designs are even worse. The same settings used over and over. Yawn
5 x

Beadle

Post by Beadle » 3 years ago

How bout a 2 ctw trillion cut lustro Stella Long dangle leverback like the Simple J Francis Design that are going for $60. In the auctions.
4 x