Designs

RS

Designs

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I am glancing a bit at the ruby show. I do t personally care for rubies but I really like some of the designs they are showing.

I know that SLC often uses the same setting for other stones. Please use some of the settings in this show with other gems.

I really liked the ring with the floral spray going east/west across the finger. I would ADORE AND BUY that ring made with multi gems in the spray. The outside of the spray in diopside or emerald to look like leaves!

In fact, different green gems in different shades of green to give a gradient look from dark to light..oooooooo!

The gold vermeil ring...love that style too. Any other stone in the middle. Diopside, sapphire, anything!

Please....🥺
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

RS

Re: Designs

Post by RS » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I am glancing a bit at the ruby show. I don’t personally care for rubies but I really like some of the designs they are showing.

I know that SLC often uses the same setting for other stones. Please use some of the settings in this show with other gems.

I really liked the ring with the floral spray going east/west across the finger. I would ADORE AND BUY that ring made with multi gems in the spray.

The gold vermeil ring...love that style too. Any other stone in the middle. Diopside, sapphire, anything!

Please....🥺
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS : I also love flower design.
3 x

What-a-gem

Re: Conversations

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I like Cheryl very much, especially enjoy hearing about her knowledge of the stones and minerals. But I don’t like having her say her famous phrase 12 times per hour. (Can we come and talk to the people.)? I have heard others comment on this too. By now hasn’t someone thought up a hand gesture to get the camera person to get back to Cheryl? That can’t be that difficult, for heaven’s sake. Lol
I would like to see a whole show of princess cut stones. I also like the ascher cut gems.
I would definitely like an email from shop Lc saying that they received the items that I have returned, and the amount that my credit card has been refunded.
I too don't care for 24 hr. Smack downs...a bit too long.
I just don't watch Lc on Fridays because it's too long, and usually I’m not into the products. I do however enjoy the “close out items”. Usually a great deal.
I like to watch at midnight to see the new deal of the day, but then again I hate when the presentation goes for a whole hour, on that one product.
This is my first posting here, I guess I’ve overdosed on the “I”word. Sorry friends.

Jewel-of-a-gem
Last edited by What-a-gem 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Somehow your post went to the wrong thread
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I am glancing a bit at the ruby show. I do t personally care for rubies but I really like some of the designs they are showing.

I really liked the ring with the floral spray going east/west across the finger. I would ADORE AND BUY that ring made with multi gems in the spray. The outside of the spray in diopside or emerald to look like leaves!

In fact, different green gems in different shades of green to give a gradient look from dark to light..oooooooo!

Please....🥺
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We will certainly pass this lovely feedback along to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team, who will address it with the proper teams. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

What-a-gem

I like the Bali designs but would like to see some pieces done in “shiny” silver with platinum overlay.
I like the halo designs surrounding gemstones, but would like to see more solitaire designs without the halo for a change.
I would like shop lc to bring red spinel, amazonite, and chalcedony stones into jewelry.

Jewel-of-a-gem
1 x

What-a-gem

Any chance that shop lc can bring back Edison pearls?

Jewel-of-a-gem
1 x

CarolinaGirl

Post by CarolinaGirl » 4 years ago

How about some variety in Sukriti bag designs. they are made in different sizes and shapes. How about southwestern motifs, celtic knotwork, tribal patterns, etc.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

This is a great idea! Please keep them coming our merchandising team loves this kind of feedback.
1 x