Earrings

Care4u

Earrings

Post by Care4u » 4 years ago

I love everything I've selected from ShopLC; however, we always must pass on your studs & other pierced ear styles for ourselves! Realistically, not all women want pierced ear earrings! In fact, we've designed ear cuffs & an assortment of ear jewelry styles that are spectacular for our customers.We'd be enormously pleased if you would offer clip earrings in the same styles as pierced AND offer precious metal & stainless steel adjusters to alter pierced styles to clip ons. Believe it or not, millions of women flock to Heidi Daus & other aware jewelry designers who offer clip on options in high fashion earrings! I hop you'll consider this suggestion & begin to expand your earring offering to clip on styles soon. Thanks!
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Earrings

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Care4u wrote:
4 years ago
I love everything I've selected from ShopLC; however, we always must pass on your studs & other pierced ear styles for ourselves! Realistically, not all women want pierced ear earrings! In fact, we've designed ear cuffs & an assortment of ear jewelry styles that are spectacular for our customers.We'd be enormously pleased if you would offer clip earrings in the same styles as pierced AND offer precious metal & stainless steel adjusters to alter pierced styles to clip ons. Believe it or not, millions of women flock to Heidi Daus & other aware jewelry designers who offer clip on options in high fashion earrings! I hop you'll consider this suggestion & begin to expand your earring offering to clip on styles soon. Thanks!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I have personally forwarded your feedback to jewelry team so they look into having more clip on earrings in the future. If you have any further suggestions, please don't hesitate to share! Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x