Universal enhancer

Jo

Universal enhancer

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I've seen some requests on this forum for more enhancers. I agree that enhancers make pendants much more versatile, but what I believe is a better idea is a piece of jewelry that can convert any pendant into an enhancer. It would have the enhancer bail but, instead of a pendant attached, it would have a mechanism to add your own pendant. I've created some for myself and they work pretty well. Your professional designers are sure to create a good design.
8 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Universal enhancer

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Jo wrote:
4 years ago
I've seen some requests on this forum for more enhancers. I agree that enhancers make pendants much more versatile, but what I believe is a better idea is a piece of jewelry that can convert any pendant into an enhancer. It would have the enhancer bail but, instead of a pendant attached, it would have a mechanism to add your own pendant. I've created some for myself and they work pretty well. Your professional designers are sure to create a good design.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your suggestion, someone from our Innovations team wanted us to share this with you:

“Hi, this is a great idea! We’re trying to understand your idea better and images of what you have created on your own would be helpful for our designers. Can you send any more details to innovation@shoplc.com, we’d love to keep you involved in the whole process of this idea creation.

-Miranda”
4 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Thank you for the reply. I will send some pics.
3 x