Stainless steel only

Kat

Stainless steel only

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Can you bring in more stainless steel jewelry. But just stainless. Not stainless with sterling or other metal. Like how some of the bracelets are stainless and sterling together. I like all stainless or all sterling silver. Thanks, Kat ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—
12 x

honey

Re: Stainless steel only

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Kat, all stainless is my fave too.
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Unfortunately, I've had problems with the stainless gem settings snagging my clothes. I much prefer sterling silver with or without rhodium or Platinum. Some of it is also very heavy.
1 x

Kat

I've had the stainless steel and sterling silver jewelry snag on clothes. ๐Ÿ˜ž I prefer the stainless steel for my everyday rings and bracelets. I'm really hard on that type of jewelry. But for pendants, earrings, and necklaces it could be either-or. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Stainless steel bangles are my favorites. They are so durable and stay closed better than my sterling silver bangles. I suggested a while back that Shopl c do a Bali looking collection in stain!see steel where you can get the same look without the cost.
9 x

Kat

I would buy that!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ I love Bali and stainless steel. That would be a great combination. That's a great idea! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—
5 x