Stones for crystal grids

Kat

Stones for crystal grids

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I've seen other stores selling crystal grid sets. You could sell cheap sets with little chip stones. Chip stones with little towers or pyramids.
Also more expensive sets. That can have bigger pillars, towers, and or pyramids. You could also pair them with a grid cloth or several paper ones. They have ones for love, money, health, happiness, and others. Thanks, Kat 😊
6 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Stones for crystal grids

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good Morning,

We appreciate your taking the time to provide these ideas. We are constantly working toward making improvement in our inventory and welcome any creative innovations that come our way. We have forwarded this information to our merchandise team, feel free to send us more in the future.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I've seen other stores selling crystal grid sets. You could sell cheap sets with little chip stones. Chip stones with little towers or pyramids.
Also more expensive sets. That can have bigger pillars, towers, and or pyramids. You could also pair them with a grid cloth or several paper ones. They have ones for love, money, health, happiness, and others. Thanks, Kat 😊
@Kat I'm not sure I have seen these, could you further describe them?
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Sorry, I thought I responded. 😊💗 Anyways, Google crystal grids. There are websites and books. On YouTube people show how to make them. Facebook groups for specifically Crystal gridding. Instagram people post their pictures of their grids. In Google Images you'll get a ton of images also. You could also Google Crystal grids for healing or whatever you want to do. Like crystal grids for health, wealth, learning, love, or whatever you want. You get a bunch of pictures. I don't know if I could share that info here. So Google is your best friend. Hope that helps. 💗😊
6 x