Cameos different kinds

Kat

Cameos different kinds

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

The cameo pendants that were just on were beautiful. I agree they do look like picture frames. The purple and gray where my favorite. But can I suggest animals and other creatures. Like cats, dogs, butterflies, unicorns, turtles, birds, and anything else. The female portrait that's not my style. I know for me, I would definitely buy the cats and dogs. And the unicorns for my nieces. Thanks 😊
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Cameos different kinds

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
The cameo pendants that were just on were beautiful. I agree they do look like picture frames. The purple and gray where my favorite. But can I suggest animals and other creatures. Like cats, dogs, butterflies, unicorns, turtles, birds, and anything else. The female portrait that's not my style. I know for me, I would definitely buy the cats and dogs. And the unicorns for my nieces. Thanks 😊
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback.I have gone ahead and forwarded this to our jewelry team so they can keep this in mind for future products. I hope you have a beautiful day!
3 x

anniebelle

Re: Cameos different kinds

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I have a small blue profile of a cat that always reminded me of a cameo. It's a special gift I was given years ago.
3 x