shunite for many purposes

Judy321967

shunite for many purposes

Post by Judy321967 » 3 years ago

Why not have the Shunite turned into Nose Rings , Belly Button Rings, Eyebrow Rings, Lip Rings and Tongue Rings and even Toe rings. There are many things that Shunite can be used in. For example I have a worry stone I fashioned a way that I can place it in a casing that I can hang around my neck or take off the chain and place at the bottom of a cup cooler before I put in a glass of coffee or soda. I know it makes me more energized and calm when I use my shunite stone in this way. I have 3 different types of Shunite Necklaces. The 10mm beaded and 2 normal now I can pin the larger shunite piece to the 10mm to make a whole new necklace but what I did was I found a way to turn my 10mm into a waist belt and ever since I have noticed that the Arthritis has reduced dramatically. I have also placed a few of the shunite worry stones in fabric casings and put them in the toe of my shoes. That helps with the relief of the pain I have had to deal with for over 20 years. I turned my natural shunite into wind chimes. They make the most beautiful music. So this is all my Idea's for Shunite.... I see you already ran with the Idea of a Ankle bracelet so maybe some of these will work as well..... :D
5 x

RoseyRuby

Re: shunite for many purposes

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I recently submitted a request for Shungite Shoe Inserts. The pain relief from this substance is AMAZING!! I am wearing the Shungite Knee Brace (and bracelet right now). I have had 2 knee surgeries and multiple injections--Steroid and Hyaluronic Acid, they only work temporarily thought and don't even get me started on all of the run-around getting Dr. referrals and shelling out $$$$ for co-pays!! :evil: Wish I'd known about this stuff years ago. I just ordered the Belt this a.m. Can't wait for it to arrive. I also use my Opatra Synergy and/or Dermineck on my knee. Again, unbelievable relief. I'm SOOO happy that I can clean my house again and do yardwork, without suffering.
1 x